4: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤 ☁︎

"𝑰𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒕, 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌"

✰✰✰

My School just dropped a bombshell on me and all the others. The social exam which should have been today has been postponed, well not completely, the test which should've happened in the morning is now postponed to the evening. I was planning on writing it well, and then forgetting about it and going out with Jungkook. Well, I guess the School is not always on my side. Well after the classes I'll go out, and now yeah I'm waiting for all the classes to be done.

After I was done with the chemistry notes, the teacher excused us and went somewhere. Just then someone tapped on my shoulder, I rolled my eyes knowing who it was. Turning my head, with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I asked

"You don't dress up all cute and beautiful to the class. So why today?" he said acting all cute.

"Why does my dress bother you bogum" I muttered.

"I'm always bothered. Your business is my business" giving that gummy smile which is rather cute.

"Well, I have a date later today so" I teasingly remarked.

"Ugh. Come on I'm always available, take me on a date too. Or maybe a threesome?"

"I don't do threesomes, foursome seems better" I cringed at my own comment. Well to get this child out of my line. Such things are needed.

"Damn wild. And that's why I like you"

"And that's why I hate you"

I already gave him a piece of my mind yesterday. Still, why is this boy so whipped? I get that I'm really pretty but to have two men falling for me? That's just something. Anyways, this dude? He's a bit crack. No offence. He's got the looks and the body. And I just hope he falls for some other girl who can love him better.

I got out of class once the bell rang, I saw Ryujin in the hallway, I couldn't talk to her so I had better do it now.

"Ryu" I shouted

"Minniee" she charged at me suffocating me in a bear hug.

"How's life in 1 day of not seeing me girl?" Yesterday I didn't even see her.

"It sucks cuz it's still the same. My parents are always fighting, can't those grown-ups give it a break? I mean they fought while I was on the phone with them. And I still don't have a boyfriend, and I'm still a virgin! Even a lip virgin!" she said letting out fake sobs. I already heard these, I'm forced to listen again.

"Sucks for you, well I'm going on a d-a-t-e with my boyfriend" I mocked her.

Smacking me on the head, I texted Tae, he was lately busy with studying and football practice. Hell yeah, he's in the football. That boy literally looks like a muscled pig and is always with the other guys doing practice.

Going out I saw Jungkook, already waiting in his car.

"How so early," I said getting in.

"The last sub-teacher was absent, and so I came out early," he said smiling, later giving a peck.

"And, we're going to a café, newly opened. It's small and aesthetic" he shrieked like a child.

"Tell me it has warm lights and beige walls," I said excitedly

"Hell yeah"

"Omg yes"

Driving there took 10 minutes, and we got out indeed it was small and lovely, perfect for a date.