22: 𝐂𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 ☁︎

"𝑶𝒉 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔. 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓'𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆"

✰✰✰

-Minji-

I sat dazed with a blanket embracing my shivering body, waiting for the Namjoon guy to return. He went back into the forest claiming he had to get something. There were solely two reasons why I wanted him to come back. First; I wanted to go back home and his vehicle was the only hope. Second; those eyes. The oddly charcoal lids burning in an unknown flame, twinkling in desire of longing to reach something. Shrugging I laid my head on Taehyung's shoulder, with his arm wrapped around me.

I slightly smiled; apparently, Bogum had come searching for me out of all of them, "Your so cute gummy" I said to the lad next to me who was slightly dozing off.

"Of course" He muttered, pouting a bit.

I laughed, "Not your face dumbo, that you came searching for me like a true knight" He smiled sheepishly at that later frowning.

"But I'm cute too" He pressed both his palm against his cheek, squishing them. Cute idiot.

"Of course!" I laughed hard, scooting closer to him and giving him a big side hug; at that, Taehyung's arm fell to the ground.

"Minnie, my pillow! Come here" He whined.

Scooting back to Taehyung, I left Bogum in a flustered mess with slightly wide eyes and a blush crawling in sneakily.

Almost everyone was soaked and around the bonfire that later Jin and Yoongi kindled from the woods they collected. Damn I shouldn't have gone, at least should've gone with someone.

After some time of comfortable silence, the padding steps of someone coming were heard. Namjoon. Namjoon with- with- a- dead body?! Patches of crimson red were stained around his shirt as he held a corpse of a man.

My heart beat faster with a bit of nervousness, my mind questioning why he would have a dead body. Everyone was equally shocked as he approached us.

"I'm sorry, this um, is uh hard to explain. Before any of you ask. No. I didn't kill this man, on my way I saw him, drenched in blood from the claws of an animal, as you can see, his body is full of....." They all looked scared.

Looking at the body I grimaced and scrunched my nose at the smell. His whole face was clawed out by the hand of a malevolent animal. As any facial parts were no more visible, both his eyes were pierced in and his four limbs seemed to have been separated and eaten, his left leg and a big chunk of belly meat were hanging loosely and dried-up blobs of blood soaking him, not much blood as the rain had poured down. It didn't look like an attack that happened now, but rather a few days old.

"Fuck, What if the police question us?!" Distressed Jimin spoke.

"We have nothing to hide, not like we did it" Yoong spoke trying to be nonchalant, narrowing an eye at Namjoon.