24: 𝐈 𝐓𝐫𝐲 ☁︎

"𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒆. 𝑻𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒊 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓, 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓. 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒆"

✰✰✰

-Jungkook-

After going in and out of the police station and finally, after 2 whole weeks we were free. While all the others had a hell of a week I didn't both fretting as I felt like I had the best week of my life.

So to wrap it all up, of course, the soul was the missing man and apparently he was a jailbreak out. He had been behind bars for caught robbing and well escaped. Once they had identified the man, it was time to focus on the autopsy results. I wondered why the police even bothered to check that when it was obvious he had been attacked by an animal, a bear to be precise. I had not seen the soul since then, and chaos around the place didn't falter as it continued. All because of him. I have to talk with the family today to bury the body soon, they were religious so maybe they also wish for his soul to reach the heavens (tho there is none). And as for the others, they all were a nervous wreck and when the news was dropped to them about what happened, their look of relief was so funny that Jimin declared they need to have some fun time after two weeks of throats filled with nausea.

But what melted my heart was the way my Minji, very cautiously came to me and asked if I could join them. But I couldn't go, I had responsibilities here, to be honest, I just wanted to say 'fuck it' and hold her hand and walk out of there. But I couldn't. I just can't. My heart was feeling heavy as I drove to the family's house along the way my mind bothering me with what happened a few hours ago.

-2 hours ago-

"You're all free kiddos, it's official, you're free. Now please get out" He called us here now he wants us to go out? Oh come on, a cup of tea along with some funny chat would've been better from all the exhaustion of going in and out of this already way too familiarized place, Of either snobby people or interesting people. I knew I was the one with the face of 'I don't care' while all the others cried with happiness.

"Oh my god! come on guys we need to hell off from this smelly place, we need to go on a drive and let out all this puke!" Jimin screamed as the others nodded as they pretended to gag. While heading out, Minji turned to me.

She chuckled softly, "I guess we won't see anymore? We've only been meeting up in 'this' place" She pursed her lips.

"That's kinda funny" We laughed awkwardly.

"So. Is there any way I can contact you? I mean a place other than this.?" I was stunned not because she asked me that but because I had to go back soon. My time on earth was running out. And she wanted to see me again.

"Uh. Uh. Erm- I-I- don't have a phone. I-I don't contact anyone"

"Um, where do you live" up there in the clouds. I wanted to say.

"I-I live....I...live in- the States! Yea! I came for a week's vacation so I'll be going back soon" It hurt to see how her face dropped at that, a lump formed in my throat.