02. Clubbing

"That's it for today

"That's it for today. Your homework is due next week. My lecturer says. Soon all of us started packing our stuff before leaving the classroom. As I was leaving the classroom, Soo Kyung started dragging me out of the building to find Lee Dam.

We finally found her, but she was walking alone by herself. "Dam!" Soo Kyung shouted in order to get her attention. This caused Lee Dam to turn around and she saw us running toward her along with 2 of our other friends.

"You startled me." Lee Dam says.

"Why do you look so down." Soo Kyung asked Lee Dam.

"Oh no, are you still sick?" I asked her concernedly as Soo Kyung told me that Dam was not feeling well yesterday.

"No, I'm okay now." She answered.

"That's great. Then will you come clubbing tonight?" Soo Kyung says as she puts her arms around Lee Dam's shoulder.

"Yay! You're coming." I say excitedly as I hooked my arms around her.

"Clubbing?" She asked with a confused look.

"For Ji-eun's' goodbye party. She leaves to study abroad next week." Soo Kyung explains to her.

"Oh, right." Lee Dam says. "I have so much going on so I totally forgot, but that's too bad. I'm in no situation to go to a party."

"Me neither. I have a TOEIC exam this weekend." Soo Kyung explains while hinting that she should come or else she'll miss out on all the fun we are going to have tonight.

"Come on. We shouldn't be reckless freshmen anymore. We need to start worrying about hangovers and our future health." Lee Dam explains before posing an awkward position in the middle of the pavement. This caused the 4 of us to look at her weirdly.

"What a joke. You guys barely just graduated from high school." I told her before she stand up straight again.

"Just come with us." All of us beg her as we tried to convince her to come along with us.

"Okay, fine. Fine. Should we go now?" Lee Dam says as she couldn't stand how much we are annoying her.

"Now?" Soo Kyung questioned her.

"Looking like that?" One of our friends says while pointing to Lee Dam's outfit.

"You're ruthless." Lee Dam says with an offended look.

"You're shameless." I retorted back.

"Okay, let's go." Lee Dam says and with that, the 5 of us went back home to change into our clubbing outfit.