32. You Like Do Jae Jin?

Soo Kyung walked into the library peacefully and placed her bag on an empty table before taking out her stuff to do some revision

"Thanks for lunch, sunbae." Da Young tells Jung Seok. "I'll buy you a meal next time."

"Okay." Jung Seok tells her before finding his notebook.

"Why? Are you looking for something?" Da Young asks him.

"My notebook." He tells her. "I made that to prepare for the finals." This caused Soo Kyung to turn behind to see what was the commotion about.

"What? It's not like your notebook has feet." Da Young tells him and when she turned around, she saw Soo Kyung looking at them suspiciously. "Hey, Soo Kyung, was it you?"

"What?" Soo Kyung asks her.

"I mean, you were here alone while we were out eating. I know grades are important to you, but you shouldn't steal things." Da Young tells her.

"Whatever. What do you think of me?" Soo Kyung tells her.

"Think about it. You've always kept him in check. But still, you shouldn't go down this low." Da Young's friend teases Soo Kyung

"Hey, stop blaming the innocent without any evidence, and get lost!" Soo Kyung tells them.

"Of course, we have evidence. Your attitude toward him is the evidence." Da Young says. "To be honest, you're the only one who's mean to Sunbae in our department...It was you. It's you! You confessed your love on Everyday Time!

"It is you. You had feelings for Jung Seok?" Da Young's friend asks. "Is that why you have been so immature?"

"Yah!" Soo Kyung shouted angrily at them. "I didn't write that! I don't even like him, and you two are old enough now. Try to act your age. Stop framing people and speaking ill of others. Don't be so pathetic." Soo Kyung then walked in between them and shoved them away before walking away.

"Hey, are you done talking?" Da Young says angrily and turned her around to face her.

"Yes, what if I'm done talking?" Soo Kyung tells them.

"I can't take you anymore!" Da Young says and she grabbed Soo Kyung by her shoulders and pushed her onto the floor.

"You totally deserved that." Da Young's friend laughs.

"What's going on?" Lee Dam asks concernedly and both Mi Young and her hurriedly rushed to help Soo Kyung up.

"Get up," I tell Soo Kyung as both of us lifted her up to her feet.

"They claimed I stole Jung Seok's notebook he made for his finals. I never even went near it." Soo Kyung explains to us.

"Of course, you stole it." Da Young says. "Man, I hate her so much."

"Where are you going? You need to apologize." I tell them.

"Hey, you three need to cut that out. Don't pretend to be fine, cool, or high and mighty. So pretentious!" Da Young tells us. "I'm so sick and tired of you three."