10. Triple Date

I finally arrived after being 30 minutes late cause I kinda overslept and it was also because I'm really not looking forward to this date

I finally arrived after being 30 minutes late cause I kinda overslept and it was also because I'm really not looking forward to this date. "Okay, just be yourself, you can do it. You used to be a gumiho, just treat this date like you are dating this guy cause you want to become human again." I thought to myself before working up the courage to walk towards Seon Woo who was on his phone texting somebody.

"Hey." Seon Woo says once he saw me walking towards him.

"Hello," I say politely.

"I got the movie tickets. Should we eat first?" He asks.

"Okay, there's a restaurant that I want to go to. Let's go there." I say.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"So is this what you wanted to have." He asks while looking at the gopchang, tteokbokki and kimichi stew that we had ordered.

"Yep," I say. "Lee Dam recommended this place to me. I wanted to try it out. You don't like it?"

"No. I mean I like it. Listen, I'm sorry for what happened. As you said, I should've done something when they were rating people by their looks. Anyways, thanks for not staying mad." He says.

"I didn't say I wasn't mad anymore," I say before scooping some tteobokki onto my plate.

"What? Okay, I see." He says as he sees me eating my food happily.

"If you pay for this meal then I might consider not being mad at you." Mi Young says. "Ah, I can't believe it, gosh, I've been dying to eat here." I thought to myself excitedly before digging in.

"Why is she eating this like she hasn't eaten this in a long time? She's so cute. Wait, am I falling in love with her? She's totally my type but this is a bet, I can't fall in love with her to prove my friends wrong." Seon Woo thought to himself as she sees her enjoying her food.

"Sunbae, aren't you going to eat also?" I asked him as he hasn't taken a bite of the food yet.

"What? Oh." Seon Woo says but before he could react, I started scooping some food onto his plate for him and he started digging in.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"No way isn't that Woo Yeo disguised as Lee Dam." I thought to myself as I snickered a little.

"What's so funny." Seon Woo asks me.

"Oh, it's nothing. I thought of something funny just now." I tell him.

"Isn't that Lee Dam, Jae Jin, and Sunghoon?" Seon Woo asks me.

"Yeah, should we go say hi?" I asked him and he nodded.