15. Crying

Hye Sun and I had just finished our last exam and we were sitting in the cafeteria in school talking about what the sansin was telling me about

"By the way, what did sansin talk to you about?" She asks me.

"Surprisingly gave me most of the answers I am looking for although it didn't make sense to me at first," I tell her. "He did say something about the red string of fate."

"Wait, the string of fate. Gosh, since when. I mean I remember whose the guy you are supposed to remember but I don't remember the red string is attached to the both of you." Hye Sun tells me.

"Right me neither. Wait a minute. Did you just say you know whose the guy in my dreams is!" I shouted.

"Oops, I wasn't supposed to tell you. Sansin promised Woo Yeo and me not to mention it." Hye Sun tells me.

"Hye Sun you gotta tell me who the guy is at least. Please." I beg her.

"Mi Young, look. As much as I want you to fully become a human as soon as possible, I can't. I'm so sorry, that's not how it works." She apologies.

"I get it. Can you at least give me one clue at least? Just a tiny clue." I ask her as I started to pout.

"Ugh fine. You have interacted with him before, like recently." She tells me.

"Gosh, that is going to be hard, I interact with a lot of people," I tell her. "Okay, but at least I can narrow it down." Suddenly, we got a text from Woo Yeo to check if Lee Dam was all right. Both Hye Sun and I knew that the evil spirit was in the school out to get her. We both quickly rushed out of the cafeteria to find her.

We were relieved to see both Lee Dam and Woo Yeo alright. We watched them from afar and when Woo Yeo turned around we were glad to see that he is alright. The three of us walked outside so that nobody will hear what we are talking about.

"Are you okay? I guess all kinds of things happen when you live a long life. Now, don't worry about other things and focus on your original goal. You're almost there." I reassure him.

"I know it's upsetting. But there must be a reason why the Marble changed its color for the first time. So do everything you can to keep her. If you become an evil spirit. Just like the old man said..." Hye Sun added on. Hye Sun looked at me as Woo Yeo was awfully quiet.

"What we are trying is to say that we don't want anything bad to happen to you," I tell him as I really love our dynamic trio even though we have our disagreements.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" I ask him but suddenly Woo Yeo face changed and both Hye Sun and I did not like that look.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Dam." Soo Kyung called out to her as the three of us ran toward her.

"Hi." Jae Jin and I say.