18. Separation

Mi Young is currently drinking her 5th bottle of soju and was drunk out of her mind

Mi Young is currently drinking her 5th bottle of soju and was drunk out of her mind. Soo Kyung had already passed out beside her due to the amount of soju she also drink. She felt very tired and decided to walk back to her tent, but that didn't go as planned as she quickly sat back down due to her vision being blurry. She tried to stand up again, but this time, she lost her balance and nearly fell onto the floor. Just as she was getting ready to feel the impact of the ground, someone grabbed onto her and when she look to see who it was, it was none other than Seon Woo.

"Thank you. I can handle myself." Mi Young tells him and proceeded to walk away, but that didn't work as she lost her balance again.

"You're drunk, let me at least bring you back to your tent." He tells me and holds onto me as we walked back to my tent.

"Hey, just get on my back." Seon Woo tells Mi Young as they were both walking very slowly.

"NOOOOooo, I'm not drunk, I can walk," Mi Young tells him and push him off her. Mi Young stumbled on the way but Seon Woo grab her in time as she was about to fall again. Mi Young's head felt heavy, so she rested her head on Seon Woo's chest and they stayed like that for a while.

"Mi Young ah, don't you want to lie down on your bed instead of lying down on me." He tells me.

"But, it's so comfortable here." Mi Young tells him as she hugs him. He smiled when she hugged him tightly. Sure he felt bad for taking advantage of her but he couldn't help but feel happy that she is drunk out of her mind.

Seon Woo manages to bring Mi Young back to her room. He put her on her bed and was about to leave when she grabbed onto him. "Please, don't leave me again like the last time." She says with her eyes shut. Seon Woo bent down and patted her on the head.

"I'm not going to leave, I'll always be by your side even though you like someone else." He tells her.

"I'm sorry." She tells him and this made him confused. "It was my fault that you die. It was my fault for being so careless. Why couldn't I be a normal human being, but I ended up being a gumiho." A tear escaped from her eye.

"Gumiho? Wait was she a gumiho?" He thought to himself. "Probably not, she's just drunk."

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Hye Sun and I were sitting in class, but after a while, we got a text that Woo Yeo is not feeling well and that today's class is cancelled. We quickly rushed to his office as we saw Lee Dam going into his office. We had to get her out of there as soon as possible as it is really dangerous for her to visit him as he's not in the right state of mind.

"Lee Dam, you should get out here right now," I tell her as I opened Woo Yeo's office door.

"Mi Young? Hye Sun?" Lee Dam asks surprised as she did not expect us to be here.