12. Betrayed

Seon Woo is at home scrolling through Instagram

Seon Woo is at home scrolling through Instagram. As he was scrolling, he stumbled upon Mi Young's Instagram page. He decided to click on her page and followed her. He then went to stalk her account and saw a recent post that she had posted a few days ago.

"Who did she go with?" Seon Woo say out loud to himself as he started feeling jealous and he threw his phone onto the table angrily

"Who did she go with?" Seon Woo say out loud to himself as he started feeling jealous and he threw his phone onto the table angrily. He then zones out and thought about what Jae Jin and he talked about a few days ago.

"Oppa." Seo Woo shouted to get Seon Woo's attention. She pulled out the nearest chair and sat down in front of him. "My dear brother, can I have 50, 000 won? From now on, I promise I'll be a kind and obedient sister." She says with a cute voice.

"Do you think I'll give it to you?" Seon Woo asks her.

"No." She says before looking down sadly.

"Then get lost." He says and she pointed him the middle finger. "Are you kidding? I thought you were going to be kind?"

"Only if you give me 50, 000 won." She says before walking off.

"Hey, let me ask you something." He says.

"What?" She asks.

"What does it mean to be a good guy?" Seon Woo asks his sister.

"Probably a guy with good character." She replies.

"What should I do to become one?" He asks.

"In your case...Be born again." She tells him.

"You little...I'm serious." He says a bit pissed off.

"Do you think I'm joking? Let's be honest. You're a player" She tells him honestly.

"What?" He asks. "I'm a player?"

"Yes. That's pretty much who you are. That's a nice verse." She says before standing up and dancing a little. "Being a playboy is who you are-" Seon Woo suddenly threw a pillow at her but luckily, she manages to block it and glared at him. "You think that still works for me? You're the worst. You didn't even give me 50,000 won." And walked away from him.