30. Finally A Human

"Where are you?" Mi Young asks Seon Woo as she calls him from her phone

"Where are you?" Mi Young asks Seon Woo as she calls him from her phone. "I need to talk to you."

Seon Woo was currently waiting for Mi Young at a flight of stairs outside their school as Seon Woo had classes today. As he was waiting for Mi Young, he saw Mi Young walking towards him. He was happy to see her, but he realized that she was walking in the rain without an umbrella, he quickly panicked and hurriedly walked down the stairs as fast as he could, just so that he could shelter Mi Young from the rain.

Mi Young looked up at Seon Woo as tears start rolling down her face. "Can you hold onto me?" I spoke and Seon Woo quickly hugged her to comfort her without any hesitation.

"Are you okay? Why did you walk in the rain without an umbrella?" He asks her.

"Just shut up." Mi Young tells him and she leans in to kiss him. "I did it..."

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"We're here." Mi Young tells Seon Woo as they walked to her apartment holding hands.

"We are." He says.

"You should go." Mi Young tells him as she lets go of his hand and both of them waved goodbye to each other. Seon Woo started walking away from her apartment but was stopped by her.

"By the way..." Mi Young spoke and he quickly turned back to face her.

"Yes?" He says.

"We shouldn't tell anyone we're dating, right?" She tells him.

"If you're uncomfortable with it, we can..." He tells her.

"No. Let's keep it a secret for now. I don't want rumors to be spreading around us. Well, other than Woo Yeo, Hye Sun, and Lee Dam cause they already know about our situation." She tells him and he nods.

"I should get going." He tells her and she nods her head.

"Bye." She tells him and he walks off again. He suddenly stops and started walking towards her again which made her confused. He then kissed her out of nowhere and this made her eyes widen as she was not expecting him to kiss her.

"Bye." He tells her cutely and quickly walks away happily.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Hey! Come on!" Mi Young calls for him as she hurriedly walks down the stairs.

"Be careful!" Seon Woo tells her as she nearly tripped down the stairs as she was too excited to eat her ramyeon. "Wait for me. Wait up."

"Hurry up!" She tells him excitedly. They managed to find a table and they sat down to enjoy their food and alcohol.

"Is there anything you want to do together?" Seon Woo asks her.

"We're doing it now." Mi Young tells him. "I totally wanted to try this when I found my soulmate. Let's just eat ramyeon." And they start digging in.

"Mi Young, there's something on your face." Seon Woo tells her.

"Really?" She asks him.

"Right there." He tells her and points at her face. "Beauty..."

"Gosh, you're so childish." Mi Young tells him as he laughs a little and started eating some of his ramyeon. "You're embarrassed right?" She teased him.

"No." He tells her as he tries to hide his embarrassment by keeping his head down and try eating his ramyeon normally but he couldn't contain his laughter.

"I think you are." Mi Young teases him.

"I said I wasn't. Stop teasing me." He tells her.

"It's because you're cute." She tells him and he kisses her out of nowhere. "Why did you suddenly..." Mi Young asks him.

"It's because you're pretty." He tells her

A/N: Yea so basically Seon Woo knows that Mi Young is human, and I'm just lazy to describe it so yea

A/N: Yea so basically Seon Woo knows that Mi Young is human, and I'm just lazy to describe it so yea. Also, I'm sorry this chapter is short but ehh I just posted the next chapter, so you'll get two updates instead.