13. Worst Date

We are at the cafeteria eating our lunch

We are at the cafeteria eating our lunch. "Why aren't you eating properly? It's not like you." Jae Jin asks Lee Dam.

"I kind of told someone I liked him." Lee Dam tells us. This caused Soo Kyung to spit back her water into her cup, while Jae Jin choked on his food and I spat my water onto the floor as I couldn't believe what I heard from her. "And he said I was like a niece to him. He turned me down, didn't her?"

"Yes, he did. And he made it very clear. Nobody's ever done that to me. Obviously, he didn't think of you as a woman. That's why---" Jae Jin says, but Soo Kyung slapped him in the throat to make him stop talking.

"I'll go first." Lee Dam says and she left us alone.

"You idiot, why did you say that?" I tell him as I kicked his leg repeatedly from under the table.

"Because I felt bad for her." Jae Jin tells us.

"If you feel bad for her, set her up on a blind date." Soo Kyung suggests.

"A blind date." Jae Jin asks.

"Can you think of anyone?" Soo Kyung asks him and before Jae Jin could reply I just left as I cannot deal with the whole dating and love thing anymore.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

My class had just ended and I was planning to meet up with Lee Dam, Jae Jin, and Soo Kyung to have lunch, but just as I walked out of the building, I saw Seon Woo in the smoking area. When he saw me, he quickly put his cigarette box in his pocket. I accidentally made eye contact with him, this caused me to quickly look away and walk as far away from him as possible. But it was already too late, he was faster than me, ran towards me and hold my bag.

"Hey wait," He tells me as he suddenly stands in front of me. I was pissed off that he still dared to talk to me after what he had done. "I know you are bad at me but let's talk. Just listen if you don't want to talk."

"Do you still have something to say?" I ask him.

"I'll take care of the rumors that are going around--" He says but I cut him off.

"Don't do anything. I'll just become a laughingstock. You did apologize to me, though I can't accept it, I can let you off." I say a bit hurt. 'I don't want anything to do with you ever again. If you ever touch me again, I'll file a restraining order against you.

"I'm really sorry for what I did. So forgive me, please." He begged.

"I'm sorry, but my mind hasn't changed. I'm not interested in you." I tell him. "I don't know why but I can see that he is sincere about his apology and I want to forgive him but what he did to me was wrong." I thought to myself.