08. Mission Impossible

"Sunbae, hello

"Sunbae, hello." Mi Young says as she runs up to him. "I'm so sorry that I'm late."

"Oh no worries, shall we?" Seon Woo asks her and the two of them started walking to the restaurant that he had picked out. "She made me wait for an hour and didn't even bother texting me. And now she's acting like nothing is wrong, what is wrong with her?" He thought to himself. He was very pissed that she was late but had to remain calm in order for her to like him so that he can win the bet.

"After you." He says as he opened the door for Mi Young and they both head inside the restaurant. We took a seat and decided to order a few dishes as Mi Young is not really familiar with the restaurant that Seon Woo had brought her to as it was a very boujee restaurant.

Once they had ordered their food, Seon Woo left to use the restroom and a random guy came up to their table and asked Mi Young for her number, "Excuse me, miss, I saw you from afar and I thought that you are very pretty, I was wondering if I could have your number." The guy says.

"Sorry, but I'm on a date right now and I'm not interested in you." She says in a monotone voice.

"Well, we can be text buddies too." The guy says and this causes Mi Young to look at the guy in annoyance.

"I already said, I'm not interested in your ugly ass." Mi Young tells the guy off.

"I'm sorry but do you have a problem with my girlfriend." Seon Woo says out of nowhere and this made the guy a bit scared. "Get lost." Seon Woo says and the guy hurriedly went back to his table with his group of friends.

"Sorry, I called you my girlfriend." Seon Woo apologizes to her.

"It's fine." Mi Young says before looking at her phone.

"Do guys usually come up and ask you for your number?" Seon Woo asks curiously.

"Yep. It's very annoying." Mi Young tells him before looking at her phone again.

"Is that why you keep on rejecting me." Seon Woo asks.

"Maybe," Mi Young tell him, and a few minutes later, their food finally came.

Seon Woo took a bit of his pasta and gave some to her on a separate plate to try as she heard from many students that she had only come to Korea about 2 years ago and is still not that familiar with restaurants in Korea.

"Mi Young, have this too, it's really tasty." He says as he puts a side plate beside her as he saw her eating all this food happily.

"Aren't you going to have some too?" Mi Young asked him confusedly as she's not used to guys treating her with that much care when she's on a date with them.