33. The Truth Is Out

"Seon Woo!" Moo Guen shouts as he runs towards Seon Woo with Dae Hun

"Gosh. What is it?" Seon Woo asks them.

"Hey. It's an emergency. I need you to come with me now." Moo Guen tells him.

"What? Come where?" Seon Woo asks.

"I'll explain when we get there." He tells him. "Come on, now!"

Seon Woo had no choice but to follow two of his friends. He was confused as to why they were in a cafe and when he saw his friends walking towards three girls he knew that his friends had tricked him and quickly tried to run away.

"Hey. Where are you going?" Dae Hun asks him as he stops him from leaving.

"What on earth are you doing?" He questions them.

"Listen. My blind date suddenly called me...and said she wanted to see me. She told me to bring you and Dae Hun." Moo Guen explains to him. "This is a good way to get over Mi Young, trust me."

"Gosh, I just...I can't do this." Seon Woo tells him.

"Look. How can I send away such pretty girls?" Moo Guen tells him and both he and Dae Hun drag him to the table.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"I heard that this cafe got some good reviews." Lee Dam tells us as Soo Kyung, Jae Jin and I entered the cafe together.

"Woah, there are so many options to choose from." Mi Young tells them.

"I know right." Lee Dam tells her.

"Yah, isn't that sunbae?" Soo Kyung asks all of us and when we turned to see who she was pointing at, it was none other than Seon Woo. Both Mi Young and Lee Dam's eyes widened in disbelief when they saw Seon Woo having a blind date with his friends.

"No freaking way." Mi Young says while trying to hide her jealousy.

"Yah, Mi Young, calm down. You know Seon Woo's not like that." Lee Dam whispered to her as she tries to calm her down.

"Hey, hey. Stop watching and eat first." Jae Jin tells Mi Young as he sees that she hasn't touched her food at all since it came.

"Look at those girls. They're all dressed up. It means they're determined to allure them." Soo Kyung tells them.

"Look at her smiling, she's even touching Seon Woo on the sly." Jae Jin says. Mi Young then went on her phone to text Seon Woo.

-

15:04 | Mi Youngggg 🖤

You will die. I will kill you! You better finish up within 5 minutes. If you don't, I will walk out of the door and we are over.