09. Partners

Hye Sun, don't be late for school okay

Hye Sun, don't be late for school okay." I reminded her before leaving the house. We couldn't go to school together as we don't want Lee Dam to get suspicious and know that Hye Sun used to be a gumiho.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"This is Yang Hye Sun." Jae Jin introduced us to her while Lee Dam and Soo Kyung were looking at her up and down. "She's an overseas Korean and here as an exchange student."

"Hi, I'm Seogwa University's, Kim Tae Hee. I'm the top history major student." Soo Kyung says nervously as she shakes Hye Sun's hand tightly.

"Hi, I'm Lee Dam." Lee Dam introduces herself as Hye Sun stares at her before shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you. Let's be good friends." Hye Sun says while examining Lee Dam before softly smiling at her.

"Okay." Lee Dam replies.

"Hello, I'm Kim Mi Young. Nice to meet you Hye Sun." I say as I shake Hye Sun's hand. We smiled at each other and nodded our heads before the five of us headed to class together.

We are currently in the classroom and there were no seats beside Jae Jin, Lee Dam, and Soo Kyung, so I decided to sit next to Hye Sun which pissed Soo Kyung off as she was jealous of Hye Sun looks and how fast the two of us became friends when in reality we actually already know each other for many years.

"What is communication? Exchanging information? Understanding each other? Psychological interaction? It can be interpreted from several perspectives. This course is 50% practical. You'll experience various virtual relationships and write a report together, And the first assignment is on romantic relationships," Our teacher says and everyone started cheering excitedly."You'll be paired up and go on a date once a week, and each person will write a communication report. And I've paired you up randomly." He says and everyone started booing. "All right. Here's the list. Check your partners."

Yang Hye-Sun = Do Jae Jin

Lee Dam = Cho Sunghoon (A random name I made up. He's going to replace Seon Woo scenes with Lee Dam cause Idk how to write. He's not like Seon Woo in any way just that he had a crush on her since high school. He's only like Seon Woo in the part where he likes lee dam and confesses to her so yea.)

Kim Mi-young = Gye Seon Woo

When I saw that I was Seon Woo's partner I nearly wanted to cry. I buried my face into my hands while Hye Sun tries to console me. "Damn, I can't believe Seon Woo is really Mi Young's partner in this project. I guess they are fated no matter what. Hopefully, this project will help her fall in love with him." Hye Sun thought to herself happily as she couldn't wait for Mi Young to become a human.

For the whole entire lesson, I didn't even pay attention to anything the teacher was saying, I just stared into space like a zombie. When the teacher called my name to answer a question, I just stare at him blankly which made everyone look at me weirdly as I usually know the answer to everything. After class had finished, I was the first one to walk out of the classroom as I didn't want Seon Woo to talk to me after class.