03. Gye Seon Woo?

Our lessons have finally ended

Our lessons have finally ended. Lee Dam, Jae Jin, Soo Kyung, and I are now currently making our way to the cafeteria.

"Hey, Dam. Mi Young" Soo Kyung says.

"Yes?" They answered at the same time.

"What happened at the club?" Soo Kyung asked worriedly. "Where did the 2 of you go?"

"Oh, well something urgent came up. And I needed help so Mi Young decided to help me out." Lee Dam explained this to Soo Kyung and Jae Jin.

"They left without a word?" Jae Jin asked.

"Yes." Soo Kyung replied.

"It just so happened that both of our phones died, so we couldn't call you." I explained to Soo Kyung, "Sorry. Did we spoil the fun?"

"No, you didn't. I had fun." Soo Kyung says and turns to Jae Jin, "You know I lose track of time when there's....music." She started dancing. This caused Dam and I to chuckle. As Soo Kyung was dancing, I saw Jae Jin giving a confused look and suddenly we heard a screeching sound of a car coming our way.

This caused Lee Dam to grab Soo Kyung so that she wouldn't get hit by the car, "Hey, watch out." Lee Dam says and all of our attention turns toward the blue car that nearly hit Soo Kyung.

"Jeez, that's too noisy. What the hell is wrong with him?" I say angrily.

"Isn't that Gye Seon Woo?" Jae Jin asks.

"What? Gye Seon Woo of 2017? The ladykiller?" Soo Kyung asks Jae Jin.

"Yes, the legendary Gye Seon Woo who's dated 20 girls since he started college. I know him because I'm working on an assignment with him." Jae Jin explains to us.

"I envy you." Soo Kyung says and the three of us just look at her weirdly.

"Let's eat," I say as I cling my right arm around Lee Dam's left arm and she then drags Jae Jin's hand. Soon the three of us went ahead of Soo Kyung while she was staring dreamily at Gye Seon Woo.

"Are you two close?" Soo Kyung asks Jae Jin but he ignores her.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"I can't believe this, 'Gye Seon Woo is in my class. Lucky me.' She got 300 comments." Soo Kyung read out a post to us from one of our classmates and zoomed into the picture to show us a closer view of him. "Wow, man he's cute." Lee Dam nod while eating her food while I just scoff.

"So what? He's a ladykiller who breaks girls' hearts." I say before I continue eating my meal. This caused Lee Dam to look up at me and Jae Jin nodded in agreement with my statement.

"Come on Mi Young, you got to admit he is pretty hot. Come on, you have been rejecting every guy that has confessed to you, don't you think it's time to change? Imagine him asking you out on a date. Oh, you guys would be like a power couple." Soo Kyung says as she fangirls a little.