17. School Trip

I went to class with Soo Kyung first as Lee Dam and Jae Jin seem to be running late

I went to class with Soo Kyung first as Lee Dam and Jae Jin seem to be running late. They manage to come on time before class could start, but Jae Jin kept on pestering Lee Dam to help him but she just ignores him.

"Dam, can you tell my brother that it was a pure accident that I got hammered and broke that car?" Jae Jin begged. "They really adore you."

"Stop pestering me. Go away." Lee Dam tells him.

"Lee Dam do you want to change seats with me," I ask her and she nodded and I sat beside Jae Jin.

"Mi Young please, help me convince Lee Dam to help me." Jae Jin started begging me and I just roll my eyes. "Mi Young, you know that I love you, right?"

"I don't need your love," I tell him and I push him off me.

"Let's begin the class." Woo Yeo says.

"I didn't know Professor Shin was here." Jae Jin says.

"Open up to page 201. Today's subject is the philosophy of history." Woo Yeo continues on.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Could Mi Young like Jae Jin?" Seon Woo thought to himself as he sees Mi Young and Jae Jin very close to each other. "He's her type? But she could do much better. I think I'm better than him." His thoughts were soon interrupted by Woo Yeo talking.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"What do you think about him?" I ask my sister as I shoved a picture of Jae Jin for her to see.

"Are you setting me up with him? He's not my type." She tells me.

"You're insane. I just want to know how he seems." I tell her. "Compared to me."

"In a nutshell, you want to know which one of you two is better." My sister says as she compares Jae Jin and me. "Oppa, you're better. Honestly speaking, if you keep your mouth shut, you usually be the hottest guy."

"Really?" I ask her and she nodded her head. "Hey, go buy yourself something you want to eat." I gave her 100 000 won.

"Ah if I wasn't your sister, I'd date you right away. You have huge eyes and a cute dimple too. He can't be compared to you." She tells me and I started blushing a little.

"I knew I'm way better than him." I thought to myself. "You don't have to go that far," I tell her. "Here" I gave her another 100 000won.

"So what happened? Did someone say he's better? Who's this crazy witch?" She shouted.

"Cut it out before I take it back," I tell her.

"Yes sir. Excuse me." She says before dancing happily with the money that I had just given her.