29. Officially Dating

Seon Woo was having dinner with his parents and he was playing around with his food as there were a lot of things going on in his mind

Seon Woo was having dinner with his parents and he was playing around with his food as there were a lot of things going on in his mind. He is still processing the fact that Mi Young is a gumiho and that the two of them are connected by the string of fate. Both of them want to take things slow and not let that many people find out that they are dating as they want to keep things private for now.

"Is everything going all right at school?" Seon Woo's father asks him and this causes Seon Woo to snap out of his thoughts.

"Of course, Dad." Seo Woo tells her dad. "Though I could use a bit more money to buy workbooks."

"I'm not asking you, Seo Woo. I was asking Seon Woo." He tells her and this caused her to scoff.

"Well, I'm doing my best." Seon Woo tells him.

"Why did you even start studying history if you wanted to work for my company?" His dad questions him. "You should have gone study abroad."

"You keep saying that. You know how much he hates to hear that." His mother says.

"The reason why he doesn't want to go is because he has a girlfriend." Seo Woo tells her parents and this makes Seon Woo give his sister the 'Are you kidding me' face as he couldn't believe that she told them about Mi Young.

"Really! That's good news." Seon Woo's mum says happily. "Do you have a picture of her, I would like to see what my future daughter-in-law looks like."

Seo Woo then takes out her phone and showed her parents a picture of Mi Young.

"She looks so pretty." Her mum says as she examines the picture of Mi Young. "Seon Woo, you should bring her over next time."

"We just haven't really officially started dating." Seon Woo explains to his parents.

"Either way, if you are serious about her, I want to meet her and see if she's suitable to be your wife." His dad tells him.

"But-" He tells his dad.

"Don't worry, we won't scare her off." His mum reassures him.

"That does not sound reassuring at all." Seon Woo thought to himself. "Fine, I'll try to convince her." He tells them.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Mi Young was running late for their date as she had to settle some things for school. Seon Woo had been waiting for almost an hour, but he was used to her being late.

"I'm sorry, I'm late." Mi Young tells him as she tries to catch her breath.

"It's fine, I didn't wait that long." He tells her.

"Huh, what do you mean? I'm literally almost an hour late." I tell him.

"I don't mind waiting for you." He says. "There's a diner nearby that serves cheap and delicious noodles. I figured out that you are probably not used to going to expensive restaurants, so I decided that for our first official date, we should go somewhere comfortable."