06. Lunch Date

The class was finally over and I currently was walking out of the classroom with Lee Dam

The class was finally over and I currently was walking out of the classroom with Lee Dam. As we were walking, Soo Kyung lifted her leg up and placed it on the wall, so that she can get our attention.

"Dam, Mi Young, you're both done with class, right? Since we're all free, why don't we go eat?" She asks us.

"Go." Both Lee Dam and I say. Just as we were about to leave, Seon Woo suddenly appeared behind us.

"Sunbaenim, hello," Soo Kyung says.

"Hello." Lee Dam says softly while I just rolled my eyes and ignore him.

"Hey, Mi Young's friends don't you need to go?" Seon Woo says. This caused the three of us to look at each other awkwardly.

"Do we need to go?" Soo Kyung asks while Seon Woo nodded. "Okay. Bye. But it really seems you're interested in Mi Young, not me." Lee Dam then drags Soo Kyung away from us which caused me to stare at them in disbelief as they are literally just leaving me here with him. Lee Dam gave me an apologetic look before walking away with Soo Kyung.

"I should go too," I told him.

"Eat lunch with me today." He tells me.

"Erm..why should I?" I ask him.

"I think that we should get to know each other." He says.

"Oh umm...sorry but I'm not free today," I told him and I walked away.

"I'll treat you." He says which made me stop in my tracks and turn back to him.

"Really!" I asked him excitedly and he nodded.

Seon Woo and I walked into a nice restaurant. To be honest, as long as he pays for the meal, I'm as happy as I can be.

"Have you decided what to order?" Seon Woo asks me.

"Hmm...I'll have the carbonara," I tell him.

"Two carbonaras, please." He tells the waitress before we hand the menu to them.

"Thank you Sunbaenim for treating me to lunch today," I told him.

"No problem," He says as we both flip our cups up. "I wanted to eat with you anyways." He says.

"What? With me?" I asked him as he nodded. Both of us reached the jug of water and when I realized that our hands were about to touch, I quickly brought my hand back to myself. This caused us to be awkward with each other again." He kinda looks pissed that I'm avoiding him. I'll just keep my hands to myself." I thought to myself.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"But she's like that with everyone. Mi Young keeps her distance from guys like Dam. It's like the both of them build a huge wall around each other." Moo Guen tells Seon Woo.