07. Complicated

"What? Buy your own food?" I tell Soo Kyung as she kept on eyeing my food as I ate

"No, it's not that. What's going on between you and Seon Woo Sunbaenim?" Soo Kyung questions me.

"There's nothing going on. We just ate together once." I tell them.

"What? You ate with him? Just the two of you? Why? He seems like the bad boy type." Jae Jin says concernedly.

"Relax. They just ate together. She can take care of herself." Lee Dam says as she tries to calm Jae Jin down.

"Well, I bet you're surprised that it isn't me that he's after." Soo Kyung says as she rested her hands on Jae Jin's shoulder. "But I'm totally okay with you dating him."

"Gosh, it's not what you think. We literally just ate together. I don't even like him." I tell them. Suddenly my phone vibrated and the three of them shared a look with each other.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

15:04 | Playboy

Don't forget to text me when you are free. We should hang out again sometime.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Jae Jin then picked up my phone and looked at the message that Seon Woo had just sent to me. "Gosh, are you sure you guys are not dating? He's literally asking you to hang out with him." Jae Jin says in shock.

"You can't call this 'nothing'. He eats with you, sits next to you in class, and asks Lee Dam and me to leave the two of you alone. And now, he wants to hang out with you." Soo Kyung says.

"He's definitely interested in you." Lee Dam says.

"It may seem that way. I know that I'm very pretty and beautiful. But, look at my personality, I scare off every guy that has confessed to me. Not only that, I'll start questioning them like why they like me back, and when they usually give me an answer like we would look good together or you're very pretty, I'll scold them. I give a lot of people the cold shoulder and my aura gives off a very scary vibe. Obviously, you would want to avoid me, right?" I explain to them.

"Yes." Jae Jin says as he backs away from me a bit.

"So why me? Why would he be interested in me out of all the other girls in our school? There are many rumors about me with guys getting rejected, if I were him, I would not even talk to me." I tell them.

"Well, you can't avoid him. He's basically everywhere." Lee Dam chimes in.

"I need to put an end to this before things get out of hand. I know. I'll tell him I have a boyfriend." I say.

"But... where are you going to find a boyfriend." Jae Jin questions me.

I looked at him and he started to get the memo that I wanted him to be my fake boyfriend. "No, no, I can't do that." He says.