19. Drunk

Both Lee Dam and I went to the convenience store to get some drinks for our classmates and friends as today is quite cold

"Guys, we got you some warm coffee," I tell them.

"Just coffee? No bread?" Soo Kyung asks us and we just ignore her. "Seon Woo and Sunghoon are amazing."

"Why?" Lee Dam asks.

"I think they are making more money than our pub. It's like a two-man business." Soo Kyung tells us and we turned to see a long line of girls lining up at their booth. "I kind of feel bad that they haven't been able to sit down for hours, but they are making so much money."

"Hey, Mi Young, Dam. I heard the two of them are doing it for you guys. Why would they do that." Jae Jin asks us.

"I'm not sure." Lee Dam says.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Both Lee Dam and I saw that Seon Woo and Sunghoon were taking a break, so we walk towards them and gave them some warm coffee.

"Have this." Mi Young tells him as she gave him the coffee.

"I know this doesn't mean anything, but I want to believe it means something." Seon Woo thought to himself. "I guess my hard work paid off."

"If you don't want it, give it back..." Mi Young tells him and tried to take the coffee back as he didn't say anything to her the whole time, but he grabs the coffee away from Mi Young's reach.

"I do. I'm just saving it." He tells her.

"You don't need to though." She tells him.

"I can tell your fortune..." A random guy comes up to us while holding a big poster. "Hey, Seon Woo, Sunghoon." He looked at us and was shocked. "Are these two your girlfriends?"

"We're not dating them," I tell him bluntly which made Seon Woo a bit sad when he heard it.

"Oh, I see. Do you guys want to see your future?" He asks us. "You guys should join. I'll give you a discount.

"We're busy." Lee Dam says.

"Let's try. Just for fun." Sunghoon tells us.

"Good. Come on." The guy tells us.

"I need to go..." Lee Dam tells the guy but he was insistent, so both girls had no choice but to follow him.

Seon Woo and Mi Young waited at the side of the booth as they let Mi Young and Sunghoon take their fortune together. After a while, Jae Jin suddenly came and dragged Lee Dam away from Sunghoon.

"Is that Woo Yeo dressing up as Jae Jin?" I thought to myself. "Gosh, I guess he's the jealous type."

After Woo Yeo dragged Lee Dam away, it was Mi Young and Seon Woo's turn. Mi Young asks about her future but the lady talked to her about her past love life.