8

CHAPTER 8

After the matter was resolved, Gu Louyin decided to take the bronze mirror back to Yunjian Pavilion. The others had no objection.

Xiao Yuan asked, “Is Master Gu going back to Yunjian Pavilion now?”

Gu Louyin shook his head: “I haven’t found my Shixiong yet and the whereabouts of the three mirror people are also unknown.”

Mu Yingyang interjected grimly, “Do all Shixiongs now like to run around?”

Xiao Yuan didn’t seem to hear it and said, “Okay, then we will find him before we go back.”

“We?”

Xiao Yuan smiled and said, “I have admired the prestige of Yunjian Pavilion for a long time and always wanted to go and see it, and ask for a piece of warm jade along the way. Would Master Gu like to take me there?”

Xiao Yuan was courteous to Gu Louyin, and Gu Louyin naturally didn’t refuse. “Okay.”

Mu Yingyang said, “I’m going too.”

Xiao Yuan was a little impatient: “Shidi, stop making trouble.”

Mu Yingyang strutted and said, “Don’t you just want to go to Yunjian Pavilion to have a look? I will accompany you, and when you have finished looking, you will honestly go back to our Shimen with me.”

Xiao Yuan didn’t bother to argue too much with Mu Yingyang. It was impossible for him to return to his Shimen, impossible in this life. When he  completes the task of [All Have] and there are no more constraints, who can control where he goes. “Your legs belong to you, you can follow if you want. Don’t say that your Shixiong didn’t warn you that the people of Yunjian Pavilion place great importance on etiquette and manners, so if you don’t temper your attitude, be careful of being beaten up.”

Mu Yingyang glanced at Gu Louyin and said coldly, “That’s only if they have the ability to do so.”

They stayed in Luling City for several days and still hadn’t found Steward Wang and the two other people; however, the Shixiong Gu Louyin was looking for took the initiative to find them himself.

The steward came when the three of them were having lunch. Mu Yingyang didn’t care for the table full of delicious food and called the steward to tell him he wanted to order a few more dishes.

Xiao Yuan said, “It’s almost time to go, aren’t there many dishes enough for you?”

Mu Yingyang said confidently: “What’s the use of having many dishes if they are not what I want to eat.”

The steward hurriedly said, “Master Immortal can eat whatever he wants. No matter what, this little one will immediately order the kitchen to cook it.”

Mu Yingyang really ordered: “Crab stuffed with orange, fried shrimp cakes, steamed sea bass…”

The more Xiao Yuan listened to him, the more wrong it felt, “These seem to be what I like to eat, right?”

“Oh, so you are allowed to like them, but I am not allowed to like them?”

Xiao Yuan felt like he was talking to a three-year-old child, “I didn’t say that. However, Luling is located in the northern territory and it is in the middle of winter. Where will they find crabs for you, why do you have to make it difficult for other people?”

Gu Louyin said, “It turns out that Master Xiao likes to eat seafood.”

“These dishes are our Shizun’s specialty. In the past, he used to cook them for us…” Mu Yingyang seemed to think of something, and his voice stopped abruptly.