11

CHAPTER 11

Xiao Du’s words made Xiao Yuan laugh.

Xiao Du asked, “What is Ah Yu laughing at?”

“Not only is Venerable Lord Xiao high in cultivation, he is also a master at playing games at every turn.”

Xiao Du’s temperament was weird and changeable; he didn’t get angry at this moment but said, “Ah Yu doesn’t believe me? I really can’t bear it.”

“Oh.”

Xiao Du said, “Did you mention Qingyan to Gu Louyin?”

“Yes, he rejected me without hesitation.”

“So you see, there’s nothing I can do. Ah,” Xiao Du said slowly, “only if you become his Dao companion will you have a chance to get close to Qingyan.”

Xiao Yuan couldn’t help but ask,  originally mine, silly Ah Yu.”

After the transmission was completed, Xiao Yuan looked up at the full moon on the horizon and felt that the moon in Yunjian Pavilion seemed to be much larger than that in Luling City.

On the 15th of last month, when Xiao Yuan’s Acacia Gu attacked, there were frequent accidents in Luling City, and Mu Yingyang appeared suddenly. Xiao Du probably knew that it was difficult to get things done, so he gave him relief like charity. This time, he was afraid that it would be difficult for him to escape.

“Xiao-xiong.”

Xiao Yuan turned his head and raised the corners of his lips when he saw the visitor, “Have you finished talking with your Shishu?”

“En,“ Gu Louyin said, “what are you doing here?”

“I’m thinking about where I should spend the night tonight.” Xiao Yuan showed a sad expression, “I can’t go back to Biluozhai. I’m afraid that my Shidi will fight with me again.”

Gu Louyin looked at him for a moment, then blurted out: “Come to my place.”

Xiao Yuan’s gaze was a bit complicated. Gu Louyin was throwing himself into the net.

Gu Louyin thought he had misunderstood something and continued: “I have many rooms there.”

Xiao Yuan didn’t hesitate anymore, “Okay.”

At Gu Louyin’s residence, Xiao Yuan met the little disciple called Luo Lan again. There were no designated servants in Yunjian Pavilion. The newest disciples did some chores, and Luo Lan was one of them.

Luo Lan said in surprise: “Why is Master Xiao back again?”

Xiao Yuan tapped Luo Lan’s head with a fan and said with a smile: “Your young master invited me to stay here for a night.”

Luo Lan’s pupils dilated and shrank again: “Even Lin Shixiong has never lived here…”

Gu Louyin took Xiao Yuan to the house they had been to during the day and said, “You live here.”

Xiao Yuan said, “This seems to be your room, right?”

“There are very few guests here and there are no beds in the other rooms.”

“Then where will you sleep?”

“There is a couch in the study.”

Xiao Yuan was a little moved, “Gu-xiong, you are such a good person.”

Gu Louyin: “…”

Xiao Yuan slept in Gu Louyin’s room all night and didn’t know that Mu Yingyang hadn’t slept all night, angry like a scorned woman who couldn’t wait for her husband to return home.