24

CHAPTER 24

This sentence stimulated Mu Yingyang. He suddenly raised his head and stared at Xiao Yuan with red eyes, as if sobering up a little, “What did you just say?” 

Xiao Yuan also felt that what he had just said was inappropriate, but he had said it and couldn’t take it back, so he answered, “I told you not to cry.”

“The next sentence.”

Xiao Yuan hesitated: “That…”

Mu Yingyang approached him, “You said my Shixiong was not really kind to me?”

Xiao Yuan stepped back, “I just said it was possible.”

“Not possible!” Mu Yingyang growled, “If my Shixiong was not sincere to me, was he sincere to that guy surnamed Gu?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“That’s what you meant.”

Xiao Yuan sighed. This unreasonable behavior still hadn’t changed. Had he really nothing better to do than to come and talk to Mu Yingyang? He patted the hem of his clothes, stood up and said, “Then keep crying, I’m leaving.”

Mu Yingyang sneered and said, “You want to leave after saying bad things about my Shixiong?”

Xiao Yuan felt a gust of wind coming from behind and quickly turned around to avoid Mu Yingyang’s fist. “Engaging in sneak attacks, are you afraid you aren’t skilled enough to play?”

Mu Yingyang said, “Who wants to play with you!” These words were accompanied with another punch.

Xiao Yuan had been diligent in cultivating in the past two years. Coupled with various medicines and nourishing supplements, his body was not weak and his foundation was slowly being repaired. He could somewhat protect himself by using his spiritual power, but when he met an opponent like Mu Yingyang, fighting was out of the question. It was either run or wait to die.

It was a good thing that Mu Yingyang didn’t mean to be serious either and didn’t even bring out two tenths of his strength. He was already in a depressed mood, but this An Mu had come up to him and was full of cr*p, actually saying that Shixiong was not sincere to him – how could he bear that?

The two of them fought on the eaves of the house. Mu Yingyang wanted to teach him a little lesson, but he didn’t expect that the guy surnamed An could avoid so well; he couldn’t even touch him because he was so slippery. Mu Yingyang’s sword-like brows drew together in a frown, and when Xiao Yuan felt the flow of spiritual energy, he knew it was about to get real, so he raised his hands and said, “No more fighting, no more fighting. If we keep fighting, the innkeeper’s roof will collapse. She might be my future mother-in-law, I don’t dare offend her.”

“Cut the crap!”

Xiao Yuan didn’t bother to pay any more attention to him and was about to fly down, when Mu Yingyang suddenly grabbed his shoulder from behind, “Want to run?” 

Mu Yingyang was right. Xiao Yuan was afraid of pain most of all. Being grabbed by Mu Yingyang like this, he couldn’t help but let out a stifled grunt, “Let go.”

“Won’t let go,” Mu Yingyang said, “unless you apologize to my Shixiong.”

Xiao Yuan chuckled softly and said, “I apologize to a dead person.”

Mu Yingyang’s hostility rose sharply, “You–!”

Xiao Yuan rolled over and took advantage of Mu Yingyang’s anger to stretch out his hand for his throat. In order to avoid it, Mu Yingyang could only let go of Xiao Yuan’s arm. Xiao Yuan turned his back towards the ground and fell down.