41

The crimson headband was torn off and some strands of the young man’s scattered long hair fell onto Xiao Yuan’s body.

The moonlight outside was clear, and a sober thought flashed in Xiao Yuan’s mind – the person he was holding was……

However, it was only a very brief moment of clear-mindedness and he again was quickly overwhelmed by the surging desire. Xiao Yuan hadn’t kissed anyone before, he didn’t know what to do and he could only rely on instinct at times like this.

The smell on the young man’s body was clean and warm. He didn’t dislike it. He wanted more. It would be best to be completely immersed in the young man’s breath and blend in with him.

Mu Yingyang’s eyes widened abruptly. All this was so sudden that he didn’t even realize what was happening.

The body pressing into his arms was extremely hot, and he himself felt extremely hot too. The breath he exhaled was hot. There was a unique fragrance all around, unlike any smell that a medicine room would have. He had smelled it once before, when his Shixiong had an attack of Acacia Gu two years ago. Why did this man named An Mu also exude this smell?!

Chaotic thoughts, distant memories and the strange touch on his lips made Mu Yingyang freeze in place, lost and confused, until the person in his arms stretched out a soft thing and licked the corner of his lip.

With a bang, Mu Yingyang blushed and finally remembered the meaning of touching his lips – he was kissed, kissed by some unfamiliar person. He had always wanted to do this with his Shixiong. He had been thinking about it for a long time, but now he was doing it with another person.……

Mu Yingyang held his breath, pushed the man away vigorously and said angrily: “You, what are you doing!”

Xiao Yuan was pushed to the ground, his eyes misted, his expression dazed and helpless.

The fragrance became more and more intense, Mu Yingyang was panting slightly and a drop of hot sweat fell from his forehead. He was sure that An Mu was also attacked by the Acacia Gu, and the peculiar fragrance emitted by the Acacia Gu had an aphrodisiac effect on men. If he stayed any longer, he might have an accident.

Mu Yingyang gritted his teeth and said, “Do you have an antidote?”

Xiao Yuan couldn’t hear anything except his own rapid heartbeat. He fell to the ground and stretched out his hand to Mu Yingyang impatiently: “Come here… come and help me.”

Mu Yingyang said something again and turned to leave. Xiao Yuan didn’t know where his strength came from, so he struggled to stand up, stumbled a few steps and hugged Mu Yingyang’s waist from behind.

Mu Yingyang paused, his adam’s apple rolled, and he said quickly: “I can’t help you.”

Xiao Yuan put his cheek on Mu Yingyang’s back, gasping non-stop, and said softly, “Yes, you can… will you hug me?”

Mu Ying said angrily: “Nice try.”

He was not only angry with An Mu, but even more angry with himself. No matter how powerful the fragrance of the Acacia Gu was, he shouldn’t have reacted. He should have kicked An Mu into the air and then walked away, instead of being hugged from behind and staying in place.