10

CHAPTER 10

To be honest, Xiao Yuan was not sure he would win if he really started fighting with Mu Yingyang. Mu Yingyang was born with an excellent physique, was good with his claw spike and took taking an enemy’s life his first priority; while what Xiao Yuan was taught by his Shizun, apart from the usual cultivation spells and self-protection techniques, were mostly spells for roasting fish and chicken. Did he want him to roast a chicken to make Mu Yingyang faint from the delicious taste?

But the words had already been spoken, and no matter if Xiao Yuan could beat him or not, he had to fight. Wuguan Fengyue exuded a golden light, creating a dense array of magic formations around Xiao Yuan’s body. The golden light turned into countless golden needles that hit Mu Yingyang like a torrential rain.

Mu Yingyang sidestepped quickly, dodging Xiao Yuan’s golden needles, and then a second wave came.

Mu Yingyang said hastily, “Xiao Yuan, don’t force me!”

His words fell on deaf ears, and Xiao Yuan’s offence became more aggressive. Mu Yingyang couldn’t bear it; Duya (venomous fang, Mu Yingyang’s weapon) came out of its sheath as he attacked Xiao Yuan.

Who would expect Xiao Yuan to stand motionless? Mu Yingyang knew that every move he had learned was fatal. With a single blow, Xiao Yuan would be seriously injured. At that moment, his heart tightened and he stopped his movement with all his might.

Then Xiao Yuan raised his folding fan and activated the formation that had already been deployed. Mu Yingyang, who received backlash, turned pale, and there was a smell of blood in his mouth.

Mu Yingyang’s eyes were red: “Why didn’t you avoid, are you looking for death?”

Xiao Yuan spread his hands, “Shidi is so fast, I couldn’t avoid it.”

“Pretend, you keep pretending! Didn’t you just rely on me to give up – because I won’t attack my fellow Shixiong!”

Xiao Yuan couldn’t answer the question: “Do you remember this formation?”

Of course Mu Yingyang remembered. When he was young, he was naughty and got into trouble. Shizun punished him by confining him. It was this formation that prevented him from taking a step outside the array. Now it was not difficult to break the formation with his cultivation base, it would only take a little time. But Xiao Yuan will use that meagre time to find the one surnamed Gu!

“Shidi, take a rest, when I come back, Shidi, I will bring you delicious food.”

“If you dare to go, I will break your leg!”

Xiao Yuan cupped his hands in a salute, “Goodbye.”

Mu Yingyang trembled with anger, staring at Xiao Yuan’s back. At this moment, he really wanted to break Xiao Yuan’s leg.

After finally getting rid of the clingy Shidi, Xiao Yuan came to Gu Louyin’s residence. Gu Louyin was not there. There was only one little disciple who was cleaning the courtyard. Xiao Yuan asked him, “Where has your young master gone?”

The little disciple looked at him curiously and said, “Miss Lu took Young Pavilion Master to practice swordsmanship.”

“Miss Lu? Lu Yueyao?”

The little disciple nodded, “Yes.”

Recalling Lu Yueyao’s various performances in front of Gu Louyin, Xiao Yuan smiled and said, “Does this Miss Lu like Young Pavilion Master?”

The little disciple looked young, but his mind was not at all lacking. “Not just Miss Lu, many girls in Yunjian Pavilion like our young master.”

Xiao Yuan thought that outside the Yunjian Pavilion there also should be many girls who liked that young master.