22

Chapter 22

In the next few days, Xiao Yuan took on a business. The business was not very difficult; Old Master Xu from the family of pharmacists in Tong’an County was dying of a serious illness and wanted to see his late wife who had passed away when he was young. Xiao Yuan copied the appearance of Master Xu’s dead wife and whispered a few words to him. After that, Master Xu departed with a smile on his face.

The son of Old Master Xu, Young Master Xu, loved and respected his father very much and regarded Xiao Yuan as their great benefactor. Xiao Yuan asked for a tael of silver as a fee, and he gave a hundred times more. Xiao Yuan politely declined: “I am not short of silver, but I have been looking for a medicine for two years and have not found it. If Master Xu can help me find it, then Master Xu will become my benefactor.”

Play

Unmute

Loaded: 4.40%

Remaining Time -14:21

Captions

Auto(360pLQ)

ShareFullscreen

The Whole World Is My Crematorium Chapter 1

Master Xu asked, “What kind of medicine is Master An looking for?”

Xiao Yuan said, “ruthless hua.”

The antidote for the Gu that Luo Lan had given him had already been examined by a pharmacist and the prescription was available; all that was missing was this one ingredient, ruthless hua.

Master Xu’s expression was complicated: “Born in the Wuchuan Sea, ruthless hua and serpentine beauty both grow in extremely desolate lands and both are extremely rare. Only the great immortal cultivation clans of the Upper Immortal Realm can pick one or two. The Xu family was fortunate enough to have obtained one many years ago, but it has already been used to cure my father’s illness, so I’m afraid it would be difficult to find another one…”

Xiao Yuan already knew everything Master Xu said. “Anyways, I ask Master Xu to pay attention to it for me. If there is any news about it, please let me know immediately. Price is not a problem.”

Master Xu suddenly thought of something and said, “By the way, I heard that at the flower viewing party at Baihua Palace, there will be ruthless hua and serpentine beauty for guests to enjoy.”

Xiao Yuan thoughtfully said, “The flower viewing party?”

Master Xu smiled at himself: “It’s a pity that the Xu family is only a clan of the Lower Immortal Realm and has not received an invitation to the flower viewing party. Otherwise, I would definitely do my best to bring ruthless hua to Master An.”

“What is Master Xu saying,” Xiao Yuan said with a smile, “you have already helped me a lot.”

Xiao Yuan changed back to his original appearance and returned to the mansion. When he was entering the door, he vaguely felt that someone was staring at him. When he turned around, he found Gu Louyin whom he hadn’t seen for a few days.

Gu Louyin stood under the willow tree at the entrance of An Mansion, holding his sword in one hand, looking like orchids and jade, incomparable to anyone in the world.