42

Mu Yingyang suddenly raised his head. He was so stimulated by Xiao Yuan and the scent of the Acacia Gu that his whole body was on fire. He couldn’t pay attention to the movements around him, so he didn’t even know that someone was coming.

Dissatisfied that Mu Yingyang suddenly stopped, Xiao Yuan put his arms around his neck and tried to pull him back.

Mu Yingyang was sweating hard but resisted and said, “Shixiong, wait a minute, there are people outside.”

Mu Yingyang endured hard, but Xiao Yuan clung to Mu Yingyang’s shoulders again and bit his adam’s apple hard.

Mu Yingyang let out a muffled groan of pain and pleasure. Xiao Yuan seemed to know that he had bitten him and licked the place where he had just bitten.

Mu Yingyang took a deep breath, grabbed Xiao Yuan’s hand and gasped: “Shixiong, are you going to play me to death?”

His eyes were red, his black clothes were messy, and his long hair was scattered on his shoulders. He was really a handsome young man who could attract a lot of beautiful women.

The knock on the door continued, getting more and more rapid, accompanied by human voices. “Master Mu, we are looking for someone. This person is very important, so please let us bother Master Mu and allow us to enter your house to search.”

Mu Yingyang said as calmly as possible: “I am already asleep.”

The person outside the door paused and then said, “His Lordship has an order, and we can’t miss any corner of Xingtian Sect. If Master Mu doesn’t let us in, we will have to break in.”

Mu Yingyang said coldly: “Do you think you can get in?”

The disciples of Xingtian Sect looked at each other for a moment, then the leader of the group said: “Go!”

As soon as they took a step forward, countless barbs and poisonous thorns suddenly grew on the door and the windows, each of them extremely sharp, emanating swirls of black mist.

“Be careful, it’s poisonous!”

Everyone retreated hurriedly. “How can we deal with it?”

“Try fire?”

“No, what if the house is set on fire.”

“Cut them with a sword and cut off all the thorns.”

This was the first time someone hugged, kissed and touched Xiao Yuan since he got infected with the Acacia Gu. The Gu was particularly excited, turning its carrier into a licentious man who would put to shame the workers of the pleasure quarters. Xiao Yuan was completely unaware of the movement outside and kept tugging Mu Yingyang’s belt. He didn’t have much strength and he couldn’t pull off his belt, so he took Mu Yingyang’s hand and pressed it to the inside of his thigh.

While Mu Yingyang wanted to stop people from coming in, he also had to take care of the delirious Xiao Yuan. Half of his mind was focused on the swords trying to break in, half on the warm fragrant jade he touched. He was about to split.

He looked at his Shixiong’s flushed face and plum blossom lips and felt desperately angry and anxious: “Why is it now!”

There were so many people outside, so noisy, separated by just one door. He couldn’t do anything with his Shixiong in this situation.