45| Diving

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Divine

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Smut ahead

Chapter 45: Divine (Christian's POV)

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her panties only to retreat as I heard her breath hitch. 

"Christian," she groaned in frustration. "It's been a year." She sat upright as I did the same, both of us barely inches apart. "I don't have the patience in me to take things slow." 

The room was too dark and it had been too long since I got the chance to be with Jules like this. Moving to the curtains, I pulled them open, leaving the sheer white ones on the inside shut. Despite that, the room was lit up with fresh sunlight pouring in. I didn't just want us to be two dark silhouettes in the room. "Well, I do," I replied, a smile tugging at my lips as I settled in front of her again. "I want to take my time. And you, Milaya..." I tilted her chin up, stealing a quick kiss, "will take whatever I'm willing to give you."

"I will?" 

I lifted a brow, removing my fingers from her chin and tracing down her neck, her collarbones, down to her shoulder, and eventually down her arm, going to her exposed midriff. 

"I will," she agreed, lying back down but holding herself up on her elbows. 

I laughed, climbing up higher and leaning down to kiss her while my fingers toyed with the waistband resting on her hips. 

Jules rested her arms around my neck, pulling me deeper into the kiss until I slid lower, trailing kisses down her jaw and the dip in her neck where it met her collarbone. Leaving a few lingering kisses on her shoulders, I moved lower, nudging her top higher and out of the way up to her ribcage. Her breath hitched as she trembled lightly when I kissed her tattoo before inching down her stomach and reaching her hips once again. Her breaths were fast and shallow, her legs widening the lower I got. 

"Any time you change your mind, let me know," I said, taking the waistband. 

She nodded, watching me. Her head fell back as I finally tugged her panties down, sliding them off her legs and dropping them somewhere on the floor absentmindedly. My thumbs steadily stroked her hipbone while I peppered kisses along her thighs, relishing her soft gasps. 

No one had a hold on me as Jules did. I loved this woman more than anything in this fucking universe and I would never make the same mistake and let her slip away twice. I didn't tell her nearly enough how much I wanted her. I was obsessed with Jules Declan and I wouldn't have it any other way. Nothing could ever change how I felt for her and I've known every single day since I realized I wanted her that I was going to marry her. 

Holding her thighs, I pushed them further apart and dipped lower, feeling her twitch under my touch. 

"Christian, please," she pleaded out of breath, fisting the sheets beneath us. 

"Please?" I taunted, watching her. 

She chuckled dryly, "I can't wait for my turn." 

When Jules ran the show, it was a slow, torturous, painful death that I wanted to relive over and over again. Her threats weren't empty, blank bullets. I would let her do anything to me. 

Control started to slip away from me but I was determined to make this last so I took my time kissing down her inner thighs until I reached her core. 

"Oh God," she moaned in a whisper, her back arching off the bed.