!New Book!

Here it is, the moment many of you have been waiting for...

Logan and Zarah's book!!!!

I'll be putting the book along with its aesthetics out RIGHT NOW and the first chapter will be uploaded tomorrow but here are the details...

Title - Craving Oblivion

Tropes - 

Strangers to Enemies to Lovers

Forced Proximity

Fake Dating/ Marriage of Convenience

Opposites Attract (Grumpy x Sunshine)

Billionaires

Dark Romance/ Mafia/ Corruption

Description - 

She feared the dark and escaped it.
He ruled the dark and lived in it.

Zarah:
I've spent my entire life in the spotlight, living up to the facade of the perfect Romano Princess, turning a blind eye to the dark, twisted world of the wicked.
Nobody ever saw through me... except him.

Logan Ivan Markov, the paragon of morally gray; an intelligent criminal lawyer and agent.
He was charming, deadly, and a devious manipulator sitting in expensive tailored suits, playing the part of an ethical and calculative attorney.

Those who knew him knew the dangers of a man like Logan. But not me.
He was a puzzle I couldn't solve, a message I couldn't decode, a mystery I couldn't unravel, the oblivion I chased. I knew from the moment I met him that we were destined to animosity, to stay far apart. But our bickering and fate had other plans.

I never expected to get wrapped up in the dark world of corruption and billionaires; I never expected to need saving, but most of all, I never expected Logan to save me, let alone marry me.

...

Logan:
All my life, I've lived in the dark and twisted world of corruption, danger, and betrayal. Most people knew the life I came with. The murders, the money, and the brutality. Most people... except her.

Zarah Amaira Romano was the bane of my existence from the moment I met her. She was the embodiment of chaos, someone who made me feel too much, someone I couldn't erase after a single night together. She could bring me to ruins if she tried.

I knew from the moment we met that Zarah was more dangerous than any bullet or dagger to the heart, she was worse than any drug. I knew if I got too close, she'd be the fire that burned me. The oblivion I would crave.

But when she became the key to all the secrets I spent my life trying to unravel, I knew what I had to do. I never expected to get involved with her again. She was too bright, too passionate... untainted.

Until she became my wife.

It's giving very Twisted Lies and The Maddest Obsession lol but I JUST started reading Twisted Lies and I'm already obsessed and The Maddest Obsession is one of my all-time favorite dark romances so here we are 

Let me know what y'all think of the description and go check out the book!!!

See ya there!