46| Husband

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Husband

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Smut ahead

Chapter 46: Husband (Jules's POV)

"Just be a good girl and take it," he whispered into my ear and I almost felt the smirk dancing on his lips. 

I couldn't help but smile, running a hand down his torso as he shifted on top of me, aligning his hips with mine. A soft chuckle poured out of me as I turned to look at him. "I've missed you." 

He went still for a beat and held my gaze. "I've missed you too." He lifted himself up so we were face to face. "Anytime you want me—" 

"To stop, I'll let you know," I finished for him, nodding in agreement. "Duly noted." 

He cracked a tiny smile before leaning down and kissing me soft and slow, completely unraveling me from within. His hips surged forward, every move, every little inch between us so planned and precise. 

Christian knew me like an open book, he knew every little folded corner of my pages, every little note left in the margin, the little stains and cracks in me, even the little indentations traced into me over and over again. But when there wasn't a sliver of space between us anymore, for a fleeting second, I was reminded of all the hurt he caused me. 

But I had the past year to myself and I had come to terms with the fact that there would always be a delicate ribbon of heartbreak running through me. I would always remember what Christian did and I was never one to forgive and forget. But with him, I would do it all. I would forgive and forget and erase the past from every page I could find. 

I wanted to be with Christian for the rest of my life and know that I could trust him. Since he's come back into my life, all he's done is prove to me that I can do just that. I had no reason to force him out of my life again, especially when that was the last thing I wanted. 

My breath hitched in a sharp gasp as he surged forward to the hilt, igniting every sensation in my body till it burned so bright. "Slow," I breathed out, "God, slow." 

"Did I hurt you?" 

I shook my head, holding his gaze. "Just... slow." 

"Of course," he whispered, withdrawing inch by inch, distracting me with his luscious kisses as he gently thrusted forward again. Christian was as intoxicating as nicotine would be to some. 

I was maddeningly obsessed with him and the thought used to scare me but it doesn't anymore. I was incredibly, shamelessly, utterly zealous for him. Every move of his body against mine, every curve of it brushing against mine was a thrill of its own. 

Moments into it, we started to get greedy. A soft nip at my neck had me fisting the sheets while his lips traveled down my neck and breasts, his hands caressing and roaming every other spot he couldn't reach. 

"Oh, my God," I inhaled, my eyes fluttering shut while he kissed back up my neck, his tongue grazing my skin until he reached my lips again.