Goodbye. || Authors Note

it's been years. this was something i wrote way too long ago and with little knowledge on how to write, in general. i have since moved on from this fandom, as well as using this app, but for the sake of the people still reading this -- i'm still getting notifs for it -- i must leave with a proper goodbye.

this book has influenced my writing as a whole, and is the reason i can write the way i do today. i had started this book sometime in twenty nineteen, i think, and finished in twenty twenty. I was in seventh grade at the time and i was really, really, into BNHA. Besides that, i was coming to terms with my gender identity and needed an outlet for my emotions.

This storyline, if you even want to call it that, has been everywhere from quirks to soulmates, to a 'stranded on an island, how the hell did we get here'. Looking back, everything written in this book is extremely excessive and over emphasised, nothing is even close to reality.

for those of you who started reading it as a way to figure out yourself or if you read it purely for the fact it was 'kiribaku', i encourage you to take every word in this book with a grain of salt -- except this chapter, of course. I was extremely bad at portraying a trans character, as well as characters who have been assaulted or abused sexually. I apologise for this, as i was young and quite literally a child.

I thought about deleting this fic for that reason alone, but this needs to be an example of what NOT to do. However i have taken down sage and all other things related to this work, as well as my other works on this website.

If i rewrite it, and for some reason get back into this fandom, i can guarantee it will have better portrayals two characters that have experience trauma.

For now, however, I am writing on ao3. My current work (8/1/22) is a greek gods au for the MCYT fandom, and you can also find other things I've done that are by far better written than this. The fandoms i've written for, so far, are Haikyuu, Bungo stray Dogs, and MCYT. I hope to see you there. :)

Besides that, this will be my last goodbye to you all. So long, wattpad. o/