<•=•>. .6. .<•=•

Kirishima's POV
-At school-
Today was the day I'm gonna Bakugou to be my Boyfriend! Oh my god I'm so nervous maybe I shouldn't do it. What if he hates me after or if he says no and we end up having a very awkward relationship after to the point it's weird to talk to each other "Oi, Kirishima"
Bakugou said snapping me away from my thoughts "Yeah BakuBro?" I ask walking over to him."Well I was wondering... if you wanted to Be my Boyfriend?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck How..Did he know "Sure" I say with I wide grin on my cheeks "Ok well I got to go to class" he says walking away but the he turns back to me and says "By the way you shouldn't mutter or you'll start to sound like sh*tty Deku"
Ohmygodisaidallthatoutloudimsuchanidotholyjesusf*uckkiriyoursostupid...but on the plus side Bakugou is my new boyfriend and if he asked me out that means he must like me too!
-Time Skip-
The next day went pretty well Bakugou and I walked to school together holding hands and we also spent lot more time together, so it was a really good day untill...
Bakugou went out so I was in the dorm room alone and I went to change out of my school clothes, but then I heard the door open it was Mina she, I only had a binder and my pants on, so once she saw what I had on she immediately shut the door. Once I finished changing I said "You can come in now" she looked really shocked "I'm so sorry you probably didn't want anyone knowing" she said closing the door behind her "I-I guess it's fine, better you than most of the people in our class" I said trying to keep a positive attitude "Well if it makes you feel any better i think it's great you found out who you are instead of staying in the wrong body" I then was shocked at what she had said. Trying not to show how surprised I was I said "So.. What did you come in here for?" Mina then said "Oh I wanted to tell you that the class is having a sleepover in the common room again" she started to walk out I started to say "Mina, how did you deal with it?" She looked at me confused for a second but then got what I meant "Well it was hard a first because my parents didn't fully understand but they ended up accepting me in the end and they got me surgery, let me legally change my name, and where very supportive about it" she said leaving my room shutting the door behind her.
Later at the sleepover we where all there, and board, so Yayarozou said "How about we play 7 minutes in heaven so this time we can all play" we all agreed and the game started.
"Here I'll spin first" Yayarozou said spinning the bottle, it landed on Jiro.
Then it was Midoriya and Todoroki, Toru and Mina, Denki and Shinsou(Shinsou is in class 1A), Aoyama and Iida, then it was my turn to spin the bottle, so I did and it landed on Bakugou "Well I guess you guys will get more time then" Tsu said referencing what had happened last time then Bakugou said "Tch, whatever come on Kiri" I'm kind of glad The bottle landed on Bakugou (Wow it's almost like the Author put the people they shipped together)
Once we got in the closet Bakugou looked at me and smiled "What?" I said with a slight laugh "Well this isn't the first time we're in the closet together, I think the girls rigged the game" Wait they did? I had blush spread across my face "Aw look lil Kiri all Flustered now" I look a him rolling my eyes and look down at the floor still blushing like crazy, Bakugou then puts a finger on my chin and lifts it up. He presses his lips against mine and he kisses me, I start kiss kiss back. He bites my lip asking for an entrance and I let him in, we fought for dominance, he won. I slipped my hand up his shirt deepening the kiss, but then there was a knock on the door and Mina saying "Its been 7 minutes" Me and Bakugou then look at each other and I start to blush, then we both exited the closet.
Well I hope this will make up for the missing sleep over and also if I have Time I will make an A/Npg explaining the ships and if you haven't gotten what Mina and Kirishima where talking about I'll also explaining there sexualitys' and and how Shinsou is in 1A plus a few other things. Well I guess that's all for now my lil Wolf Pups❤️🧡💛💚💙