<•=•>. .5. .<•=•

Bakugou's POV
Before the date I went to Pinky's Room for advice because I suck at these things. "So Bakugou On the date you need to show Kiri a good time and get him to forget about all that bad that is going on in his life make. Maybe bring him to the Movies, or an arcade, or even bring him to a nice restaurant and talk over dinner" Pinky said excitedly, she had known I had A crush on Kirishima for a while and has been shipping us since we went to that stupid trading camp. "Ok thanks for the help  Raccoon Eyes"
I was already dressed in what I was gonna wear. I had on a a black shirt that said 'Not a Phase' in rainbow writing and a pair of black Jeans.
Once I went back to my dorm room I opened the door to See Kirishima he was wearing a Black shirt and black jeans with a red flannel around his waist. "Ready to go?" I said putting my hand out. "Yeah!" He said blushing and grabbing my hand. And with that we were off.

Kirishima's POV
I had no idea where we were going but Bakugou brought me to the Movies and we saw 'CountDown' then he brought me to dinner and we talked for a bit. After we went to the arcade and playing a few video games and by the time we got to the dorms it was already 11 o'clock so we both went to bed (separately).
It was The most amazing Time of my life it really brightened my mood. I just can't believe Bakugou did this just for me, he's so kind, amazing, sexy, and thoughtful.
So that's why tomorrow I'll ask him to be my boyfriend...

Hey guys author here and I just wanted to say sorry again about the missing part of the story in part one and again if you have any ideas or things that you want to happen in the story just comment them and I will try to add them and as always see you next time my little wolf pups💖