<•=•>. .26. .<•=•>

Kirishima's POV
I've haven't been wearing a binder for a week and it's causing me dysphoria. Of course Katsuki has been trying to comfort me, but I am still very weary. On top of that my fiancé and I have been working on our wedding, with the help of Mina of course. We didn't exactly have a theme for it but if we had to pick one it would be called magical.
Today after school Mina, Katsuki, I where gonna go to a few different places to choose a Venue for the wedding. When we got to the dorms after school, I changed into a black baggy T-shirt that said 'I'm Not Ok' and on the back it had 'MCR'. I also wore black skinny jeans with a Red flannel tied around my waist. Katsuki when I came out of the bathroom I saw Katsuki was wearing his black punisher shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans that where ripped at the knee. "Hey Katsuki" I said walking over to my dresser to grab my things.
"Hey" he said, he sounded upset
"What's Wrong Babe?"
"I was just thinking, You've gone to the hospital so many times this year and each time your there it's because I couldn't protect you"
"Katsuki, it isn't your fault" after saying that I gave him a kiss. Eventually the kiss became heated until Mina walked in the room saying " are you guys ready or what I've been waiting for 30 minutes" both of us stopped, Grabbed our things and left.
We spent the whole afternoon looking at Venues, eventually we chose one. It what is a room that looked like an enchanted forest in the ceiling lights made it look like a starry night. (I've actually been to a place like this and it was phenomenal)
Once we got back to the dorms it was already time for supper so we ate and went to bed.

~
I was in the common room when Todoroki call me to go see him. Once I got to his dorm room he was crying and said "Kiri I have something to tell you, I'm trans-sexual" I was shocked at what he said but before I could ask any questions it all went black
~

I woke up hearing my alarm which signaled it was time to get dressed for school. All day I've been thinking about that dream and if it was true or not...

Well that's all for now my little wolf pups see you later bye🏳️‍🌈💖