<•=•>. .33. .<•=•>

I know I didn't write it but Kiri did change out of his binder in the last chapter

Kirishima's P0V
The next day was Sunday so it was the Squads Weekly Sleepover and tonight it was in Our dorm. As we where setting up I noticed that we hadn't bought any chips yet.
"Wait we haven't?" Katsuki said
I shook my head, then he grabbed his jacket And said "Let's go to the store then" instead of arguing about how it starts in 2 and a half hours I just followed him out of the dorms.
When we got to the store Katsuki and I went straight to the chips aisle.
We got some Hot Cheetos, Lots of Pringles, Lays, and lastly some Cheeze-Itz ror Denki.
As we where leaving the store I just got a random wave of Dysphoria, and it was probably showing because Katsuki then grabbed my hand and lightly squeezed it.
But then out of nowhere I saw a flash of light. A Woman had Taken a picture of Us holding hands then she quickly ran out, of course Katsuki tried to catch her but it she was too fast. On the walk to the dorms Katsuki and I didn't even look at each other to avoid another instance like that. When we got back to the dorms we set out the chips and finished getting everything ready, then we heard a knock at the door. It was Mina, she was wearing a green crop top that said 'Alien Queen' and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. "Hey Mina" I said as she walked in "Hey, so I brought Uno cards so all of us could play later if that's ok" I not in my head at her question. About 15 minutes later both Denki and Saro came and so we started our game of uno, which was a bad idea.... Katsuki almost blew up the cards Mina almost melted some of her's, and there was lots of Laughing, Yelling, and stupid commentary throughout the game. But, in the end Katsuki won, and of course we played for second and third which was Myself then Mina.
When we got the pizza that we ordered Denki ended up putting Cheez-Its on
his *smh* And then mina got a notification on her phone, from Twitter.
~
Pro Hero's Red Riot and Ground Zero Caught holding hands in local food store! The question is, Are they dating?

~Pro Hero's Red Riot and Ground Zero Caught holding hands in local food store! The question is, Are they dating?

~
The post already had 2m likes and 6k Reposts
This was not good.....

Ok so Last year I watched one season this anime and I didn't know what it was, and the reason I was watching it is because I want to find more animes to watch but I'm re-watching it and I'm like 60% sure it's henti
If you want to watch it I'll put the vid here, it's all of season one and it was posted on YouTube

So yeah...
Welp that's all for now my lil wolf pups Cya!💖🏳️‍🌈

Wait before you leave I have a question!