<•=•>. .29. .<•=•>

Just a reminder From your friendly neighborhood gay: don't bind with Ace bandages and drink water!

Kirishima's POV
Everything has been going on in the last few weeks because first off I wasn't able to use my binder and then Desoru called, Like can I get a f*ckin break?
But Today it was going to get a bit better because I was finally allowed to use my binder again.
As I was walking to school I saw non other then Desoru, "Hey, Great job On getting into UA"
"How the f*ck did you find me and more importantly how did you find out I go to UA?"
"Well when I was walking down the street I saw a vendor giving out hero Merchandise And I saw a piece that looked like what you said your hero outfit wanted to look like Plus it had your spiky teeth so I was sure it was you and after that it wasn't hard to figure out that you went to UA I mean why wouldn't my girlfriend get in"
"Don't f*cking call me that"
"Oh come on babe not this again"
He started to walk closer towards me so I ended up taking a few steps backwards, After he said that, Katsuki must have been nearby because and saw me disconcerted so he ran up and punched Desoru in the face "That's for harassing my Boyfriend, You f*ck face" he said Midorya, Todoroki, and Uraraka we're behind him. Katsuki then looked at me and said "Are you Okay? What happened?" I didn't respond I just hugged him and whispered "thank you" in his ear Desoru ran off yelling "I'm gonna Fix you Eijin, Don't worry" hearing him say that I started to hug my Fiancé tighter. Once he calmed me down I explained the situation wail we all walked to class.

Welp that's all for now my lil wolf pups Cya!💖🏳️‍🌈