<•=•>. .3. .<•=•>

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This chapter contains self harm and suisidle thoughts please do not attempt yourself, stay safe

Kirishima's POV
Just like I thought something went wrong, I was forced to go and I really didn't want to but Aizawa said the dorms will be getting a few modifications later so we have to go. I Hate Being in the wrong body. I Hate not being able to have chest surgery. I Hate My Life. There gonna find out and Hate me too. No one will love me once they find out. There gonna laugh at me just like in middle school. They'll hate me! The only way for this to stop is to end my worthless life now.
Worthless
Nothing
Tranny
Girl
Faggot
With these thoughts entering my mind the only thing I could think of doing was ending my life. So I grabbed a razor and started making cuts on my arm. 3...then 4....then before I knew It I had made 16 cuts,and at this point I was crying uncontrollably, right when I was gonna make the 17th one Bakugou came in and noticed what I was doing he quickly ran over and took the razor out of my hand. "What are you doing?!?" He said wail he hugged me tight. He then let go of me and wiped my tears. "What's wrong, come on you can tell me" Bakugou said he looked very concerned and he sounded worried. "I-I" I started to cry even more I payed my head on Bakugou's sholder and hugged him. He hugged back saying "It's ok now I'm here" I've been bottling up my emotions for so long the smallest Inconvenience pushed me over the edge. I opened my mouth about to tell Bakugou what happened but before I could I saw darkness....
Bakugou's POV
Kirishima had passed out in my arms and I started to panic so I called 911 and they brought him to the hospital. "Would you like to come too, since your the one who found him?" A nurse said "Of course" and I got in the ambulance and sat beside Kirishima.
Once we got to the hospital they bandaged his arm and had told me he had passed out from Blood loss and Anxiety but they where gonna keep him overnight. They also invited me to stay there with him so I did.
Hey guys Author here and I just wanted to say thank you for all the Reads and also I hope you like the story. Bye my Wolf Pups🖤