<•=•>. .61. .<•=•>

Ya'll know that Bunny hero Mirko, Well She's Gone and Replaced with Our Lord and Savior Haruhi Fujioka

Kirishima's POV

Apparently before Endeavor left to join the fight, He had asked that we all where moved to a remote location just out of town. So at the moment thats where we where going. We where being escorted by both Aizawa Sensei and Haru.

***
No.5 Hero: Haru
Name: Haruhi Fujioka
Quirk: Psychic Torture- Haru can Acsess the mind of anyone that is in a 100 foot radius, and inflict physical pain through brain waves.
***

The whole drive no one spoke, in fear to silence between each other. Once we got to our destination, we where greeted by a women probably about the age of 24. "Follow Me" she said without any context. 

The women showed us to a room with couches, a grand piano, and a fire place. Then she started talking "Now Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Renge Houshakuji and I am the main analyst for The Ouran Agency. At the Moment You are in One of Our estates. Until The Villain has been dealt with you all will stay here. You each will have your own rooms and anything you need will be provided. At the Moment We are having people pack your stuff from your dorms and it will all be sent here, since it is estimated that you will stay here for 4-5 months. For those months, since you still have school, your teacher will be giving me lesson plains and things you all need to get through to graduate and a Tutor will be teaching you. On top of that there is an underground training room that you will be able to use for Hero training." She walked out of the room leaving us with Haru and Aizawa. "Here Since Were gonna be with each other for a while Lets not stick to Formalities, My name Is Haruhi Fujioka." 

We all Introduced ourselves and Talked a little, before Haruhi showed us to our rooms and gave us a tour of the estate. The Estate seemed to be modeled as a late 17th century French Mansion. It had around 10 to 15 bedrooms, a large kitchen, a drawing room, two dining rooms, a basement, a cellar, a theater room, etc.

I'm Just gonna let this chapter sink in..Welp thats all for now my lil wolf pups cya!!!