<•=•>. .54. .<•=•>

Kirishima's POV
After 2 days I was Discharged from the hospital. Thankfully now I could Move and walk, But I was told to limit myself for the next month or so.

For The time being Toga was staying in the dorms, since it was decided that she was innocent from all crimes. As it turned out She was being forced to stay with the league by this guy named Dabi. The threat was if she left the villains side they would kill her, so Nezu took it pain himself to protect her and give her a spot at UA. She would be put in General studies, since there was an extra spot.

Once we got back to the dorms I was Bombarded with hugs and questions about what happened. Eventually we where able to get back to our dorm room "Spirit Sage" I said, A sparkling orb appeared in front of me and Burst into little sparks with Sage Standing where the Orb was. She Blinked her eyes open and Yawn, almost as if she was asleep. Her eyes Widened as she saw Katsuki and I "Papa! Daddy!" She yelled in excitement. She brought both of us into a hug. We where released from the hug almost immediately as Sage said "Where's Aunt Mina and the others!"
"I believe they're all in their dorm rooms" Katsuki said. The small girl quickly Bolted out of the room closing the door behind her. Katsuki and I (Separately) took a shower and got changed, before meeting Up with The rest of the squad.

(OK after Saige Said Hi to the rest of the Squad Ochaco wanted to hangout with her, so Sage rn Is with Ochaco)

I opened the door to Mina's Room to see Toga, Sero, and Mina. "I wondered when the two of you would be arriving" Sero said, the both of us Took a seat next to him. "Neither Kami nor Shinsou are coming today, So what should we Do?" Mina said
"We could Watch a Movie" I said

"Just like Old Time then" Mina responded, turning the TV on, then a new problem arrived "What should we Watch?"

"Pride and Prejudice?" Katsuki said, it was a bit odd that he chose a romance movie but I wasn't complaining

"OoOh I like the way you think" Mina said. She turned on the movie and Sat close to Toga while she blushed, Aw Mina's got a crush! I on the other hand Sat close to My Lovely Fiancé.

In that moment, For the First Time In forever, Everything was calm. We've come so far, It's hard to Believe we start school again in 2 weeks.

Welp that's all for now My lil wolf pups, Cya!!