<•=•>. .25. .<•=•>

Trans-Sexual: A fully transitioned Transgender person

So this is what happened when during Kiri's check up so yeah

Kirishima's POV
When the Doctor came in the room she had me go through a few tests to see if I was healthy. A few minutes in to the check up she had noticed that I had scars and bruises from my binder but didn't at anything, all she did was write on her notepad.
At the end of the check up the Doctor said "All of your results cake out Negative and you seem healthy, For the most part.. But it has come to my attention that you've been wearing your binder for more than a day at a Time and that is causing you to develop scars and bruising so I am going to have to ask you to not wear your binder for about 3 to 4 weeks" and with that she walked out. The nurse came in and explained to me what I can and can't do and to take it easy, then I was able to leave.
Since I wasn't able to wear my binder home I put my jacket on to hide my chest, then when I got to the dorms I went straight to my room and put on a sports bra. About an hour later Katsuki walked in the room clearly pissed off, probably at Midoriya. He noticed that my chest wasn't flat and gave me one of those questioning looks "The doctor said that I couldn't wear my binder until my bruises heal, 'cus I've been wearing it too much" I said, Katsuki  noticed that this situation put me in a lot of discomfort so he sat next to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead "It'll be ok I promise"
Later, I explained everything to Aizawa and the other teachers, as well as Mina and some of the other students, so they wouldn't be alarmed when I walk into school with tits.
The next morning wail I was getting ready I put on a sports bra so my tits weren't that noticeable, I also put on an under shirt to flatten my chest a little more, Then I finished getting ready.
When Katsuki and I stepped into class some of the other students where confused of what was going on, but when Aizawa came in he explained "Settle Down Students, Due to Kirishima's recent encounters with villains his chest has been injured so he can't use a binder so for the next 4 weeks he will not be wearing a binder. If any of you harass him about it you will have detention for next month."

Todoroki's POV
Izuku and I where talking today about how I should tell the class that I'm
trans-sexual but I decided against it for now because I wasn't ready to share my past, and since I decided against it Izuku didn't want to push it so we talked about something else.

Welp that's all for now byee my lil wolf pups💖🖤💜💚❤️