<•=•>. .41. .<•=•>

Bakugou's POV
It's been a week since Eijiro and I have introduced Sage to the the class, and Everyone is really liking her. Most of the Time Sage is hanging out with The girls so Eijiro and I can work on wedding planning.
We had decided that Sage would be going to kindergarten next year, but in the meantime when she's with Eijiro and I where gonna teach her how to use her quirks. Today Eijiro and I where in the common room with Pinky, Shinsou, Pikachu, and Flex tape. We where just talking about random stuff until Pikachu brought up an idea.
"Ok So hear me out, what if after we Graduated we got a 'Squad House', Most of us would 18 by then so it would work out" we all looked at each other
"I think it would be fun!" Mina said
"That's not a bad Idea" Shinsou said putting his hand around his Boyfriend
Eventually we were all on an agreement, Once we Graduate we all get a Squad house together. Mostly Pinky was just happy she would get to sea Sage everyday, They had really formed a strong bond his last week. After we finished talking we all decided to go to bed since it was already 9:30.

Life went almost perfectly for the next 3 months and before we all knew it it was time for the end of the year exams. Which where pretty easy to pass this year, since the physical exam was just saving 30-40 victims from a burning building, in less than 30 minutes.
Today was Saturday and so we had a day off Thankfully, Even Though we only have A month left I'm ready to be done with the school year.
We've decided that over the summer Sage is gonna stay with Mitsuki every other weekend, they've gotten really close. But for the days we're with Sage, we're gonna go to places like the park, the beach, and maybe a few theme parks— and were still gonna go to the mall every month like normal.
Eijiro had a Tuxedo Fitting Today so I was Helping Sage Train her quirk, Until I heard a loud Ringing noise and I fell over. There was blood on my shoulder, and it hurt like H*ll, it was probably bullet. I looked over to where it's supposedly came from, and there in clear view was my Fiancé's Ex holding a pistol. "Sage Get in the Safe room"
She quickly ran to the safe room and locked the door
"'Ground Zero' am I right?" He said walking closer towards me
"Tch."
"Well I need to hurry this up before the poison that was in the bullet spreads all over your body and kills you, So let me make this clear Eijin is MINE AND MINE ALONE! Don't you DARE touch him ever again. Oh wait you won't be able to you'll be DEAD" he shot my other arm as well
"St-op! Yo-You Basta-" Before
I could finish my sentence
it all went black....

Welp that's all for now my lil wolf pups Cya, and don't forget to Join the Discord Server!