<•=•>. .45. .<•=•>

I can't Record the Video Until I get enough Questions so it's gonna be delayed

And no ones gonna question where they got the money from...

Kirishima's POV
The next Morning Katsuki woke me up so we could start Packing, since our flight was in 8 hours.
We Both had finished packing around 12, and that meant we had to be on our plain in less then 4 hours, so we were gonna leave soon. Before we left the dorms I said Goodbye to Sage, since she was gonna go with Mina tomorrow, After we exchanged hugs and kisses Katsuki and I left for the Airport.
When we got there we grabbed something to eat, since we hadn't eaten all day. After lunch we went through Security then sat and waited to be called.
Once I heard our plain being called, Katsuki and I stood up and walked to our plain.

~Time Skip brought to you by Keith Being Emo(VLD)~

Once we got off the plain We got an Uber to The Disney Resort and unpacked our things and when we where done it was already 9 so we got something to eat and went to bed, seeing as tomorrow we have a whole day to ourselves.

~Time Skip Brought to you by Poprocks~

I woke up to the sun shining in through our Window and Katsuki laying By my side. I got up discreetly so Katsuki wouldn't wake up, then I got dressed. When I was finished I sat on the couch and scrolled through Instagram. A few minutes later Katsuki woke up
"Good morning Baby" I said walking over and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Morning" he responded tiredly. After he got ready we left for the park.
When we arrived we got something to eat, then we walked towards 'The Wizarding world of Harry Potter' and went on a few rides there, Then we went to get some 'Butter Beer' and it was Delicious.
The rest of the day was really fun and we ended up going on lots of rides.

When we got back to the Hotel, I texted Mina to ask her if she had arrived yet,

~
HardAsARock) Hey Mina are you guys here yet?
AlienQueen) Yea, But the the others are sleeping since it's like 9 o'clock
HardAsARock) Ok, Meet Us in our Room Tomorrow Morning W/ the others. It's room 604, G'Night
AlienQueen) Ok, G'Night
~
I put my phone on the charger next to my our bed and then got ready for bed. I took off my Binder and put on a oversized baggy T-Shirt and a pair of Pajama pants, the laid down next to Katsuki.

~Another F*cking Time Skip B*tches~

The next morning when I woke up and immediately started to get dressed. I ended up wearing a Red T-Shirt that said 'Riot' on it, a pair of Black skinny Jeans, and Crimson colored flannel around my waist.
It was too hot to wear  long-sleeves or a jacket so the scars from What Desoru did where Visible. Since Katsuki was still asleep I decided to Text my Mina to see if see was awake

~
HardAsARock) Hey You up? I'm Board
AlienQueen) Yeah Me Top
HardAsARock) Wanna Come to my room early?
AlienQueen) Sure, I'll have to leave a note so I'll be there in a minute
~
Once Mina got to the room I turned 'Friends' on the TV and we watched that for a good 30 minutes until Katsuki our room door "G'Morning" he said walking over and giving me a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Morning Baby" I said back.

Today is gonna be So much Fun! Nothing could Ever go wrong!

Welp Thats All For noow My Lil Wolf Pups, Cya!