<•=•>. .4. .<•=•>

Kirishima's POV
I woke up In a weird room, and noticed I was in a hospital. I was in a slight panic then I saw Bakugou sleeping in a chair to the side of the bed and remembered everything that had happened the night before. A nurse happened to come in a few seconds later "Oh your awake now that's good, your friend there was super worried about you he stayed be your side the whole time plus he let us know that you needed to take your binder off if he didn't tell us your condition may have gotten worse" she said Bakugou did that? But why?
Once Bakugou had finally he came over and gave me a hug saying "Oh my god Kirishima are you ok?" "I'm fine really! You don't need to worry about me" I said forcing a smile on my face but really I wasn't fine I don't deserve a friend like him. I don't deserve to live. I don't deserve anything. I then started to cry "What? What's wrong?" Bakugou said kind of panicking he hugged me and said "It's ok, Everything will be all right". I laid my head on his chest still crying. "Thank You Bakugou" I said under my breath but he still heard it.
Once I was released from the hospital and got back to the UA dorms everyone was all over me wondering what happened, they weren't allowed in the th room I was in,  the only people that we're allowed were Bakugou and the teachers who had known I was trans. I thankfully didn't have to go to school that day neither did Bakugou. Later Bakugou came up to me and said "Hey Kiri I need to tell you something..."
K-"Yeah what is it BakuBro?"
B-"Well I know that for you life is tough and it's been a real b*tch lately but I was wondering to make you feel better maybe tonight at 7 we can go on a date"
He looked really nervous saying that so in a confident voice I said "Sure that would be great"
Hey guys Author here and I just wanted to say TYSM for 50 reads and I hope you guys like the story so far and if you guys have any things you want in the story comment them so I can make your wishes come true anyways see you my wolf pups💖