<•=•>. .2. .<•=•>

Kirishima's POV

Tsu opens the door saying "It's been 7 Minutes" stopping herself after hearing Bakugou say that "Oh do you guys want more time?" She asks with a smirk on her face "N-no just...Let's Keep playing the sh*tty game!" Bakugou says all flustered. All three of us go back to the group
We play the game until about 7 then we put on a movie. "What do you guys want to watch?" Mina says liking through netflix and almost as if on que all the girls say "The Notebook!"

Bakugou POV
We ended up watching a sh*tty movie ,lucky I had my phone so I could scroll through Instagram. I put down my phone getting bored after a few minutes. I see Kirishima falling asleep so I put my arm around him and he layed his head on my shoulder I them ly my head on his and we both drifted off to sleep.
We all woke up around 5 am in the common room and went to our dorm so we could get ready for school. Once we got to the dorm room Kirishima said he didn't feel to well and so he asked me to tell Aizawa Sensei that he won't be coming in today. I ended up taking notes for him so he wouldn't miss anything

Kirishima's POV
I ended up not going to school today because I needed a break from wearing my binder all night last night I told Bakugou I was sick and asked him to tell Aizawa Sensei. Once Everyone left the dorms I took off my binder and put on a red hoodie to hide my chest and a pair of shorts.

I just to make use of the time I decorated my side of the room. I put up a gay pride flag and a poster of Crimson Riot. I also had read a Harry Potter book to pass the time, it was The Order of the Phoenix. I got through most of the book before Bakugou came angrily through the door. He then sreamed out the door "GO To H*LL SH*TTY DEKU!" Be for slamming it shut. Noticing I didn't have my binder on I went to the bathroom and put it on, just in case any of our other classmates would come In and see me without it on. Later Bakugou notices the flag I put up today then he smirks and goes back to what he was doing.
>—Time Skip—<
It's been a week since the party and we've all have fully gotten used to Dorm life, All except me so many people have walked in wail I wasn't wearing a binder thankfully I was able to hide my breasts. Oh and another thing wail being in the dorms my crush on Bakugou has gotten bigger and harder to hide, the worse part is today we are all hanging out at the beach. Really the beach of all places, I can already tell so many things are gonna go wrong...

Hey Guys author here and I just wanted to say I hope Y'all like the story so far and I'm really sorry if there are any miss spelled words I'm Dyslexic and when I can't get the right spelling for stuff I just used talk to text (on a Chromebook) I also had to make this a shorter chapter because I have a short amount of to think of how the next bit of the story will play out and the type it then post wail only in a 2-3 day tile line.....so I guess that's all so see y'all in the next one my lil Wolf Pups💙
PS: I did Mention the 2-3 day time period I have and if I go off from that just know something probably came up or something like that...