<•=•>. .30. .<•=•>

The video is Sincerely Me from Dear Evan Hansen and tho it's not the Right characters you might wanna watch it so You understand Why Mina wants to do it

Before the Chapter starts I wanted to say thank you all for your Kind words and support!

Bakugou's POV
Once we got to class and sat down Aizawa stepped in the room. "Good morning Class, Today we're gonna Discuss the school Talent Show. Now, The Talent Show will be for all students to enter, there are restrictions on what you can Preform But as long as your not acting in a Sluty or Sexual Way your aloud to preform whatever" after Aizawa said that we all went into, what Mina called 'Our Groups' , the worst part she named them....

There where 3 main ones:
Heathers and Sawyer- (H:C) Momo, (H:M)Aoyama, (H:D)Hagakure, and (V:S)Jiro
The 'Baku' Squad- Myself, Eijiro, Mina, Sero, and Kaminari (Sometimes Shinsou was there too bc of Kaminari)
The 'Deku' Squad- Icy-Hot, Deku, Uraraka, Glasses, And The Frog b*tch

We where talking about if we where gonna preform, and if we did What we'll Preform. Of course Mina wanted Herself, Eijiro, and I to do The song Sincerely Me From Dear Evan Hansen, and she wanted me to be Connor (The Todo In the Video)
"Sure, but I've never heard it" Eijiro Said
"And Trust me you don't want to.." I said Grabbing my stuff to go to the next class
"Here I'll show it to you at lunch" Mina said To My Fiancé.
We went through the school day as per-usual English with Mic, History with Midnight, PE with Cementos, Science with Ectoplasm, After Is lunch, then for the rest of the day hero training.
Once we got back to the dorms Mina And Eijiro where talking a bit more about Choreography so we can preform Sincerely Me, Even tho I didn't consent to it.

I felt bad on not posting so I wrote a lil thing, But I have good news! So, My Professor has been cause of most of my depression and Yesterday she was fired! I'm so happy
Welp that's all for now my lil wolf pups Cya💖🏳️‍🌈