<•=•>. .11. .<•=•>

⚠️WARNING!!⚠️
IN THIS CHAPTER THERE IS SELF HARM AND THOUGHTS OF SUISIDE
Kirishima's POV
It's been a few days since the class has found out that I am trans, and everyone has been really supportive but today Kaminari made a joke of how I still had tits which gravely offended me. So after school I went to my dorm room, crying, and grabbed a razor and put 3 cuts on my arm before Katsuki walked in. I quickly hid the blade and hid my arms behind my back. "Hey Eijiro I-" before he could finish his sentence Katsuki looked over at me, I had tears in my eyes and you could see blood on my poorly hidden arms. He quickly rushed over to my side, taking my arm and inspecting it "What happened Eijiro?" He said giving me a hug.
"I-I c-an't... I ca-n't de-al with th-is.... I should have ki-lled m-yself whe-n I ha-d the chan-ce.." I said bursting in to more tears than before
"Eijiro don't think that way" as Katsuki said that he brought me closer to his chest. We stayed in that position for a few minutes. After, Katsuki cleaned and bandaged my arms.
Later, a half an hour before dinner, Katsuki asked me a question "Eijiro, If your fine with telling me what caused you to hurt yourself today?"
"Well, after class Kaminari joked about how I still had tits and it really offended me and it hurt badly. So to deal with the pain on the inside I made more pain on the outside" I said looking sadly down. We where cuddling on my bed, so Katsuki lifted my head and said "Well I'll just hope to get Kaminari as a sparring partner tomorrow, because nobody is allowed to make you feel like sh*t and get away with it" after he said that he gave me a kiss and not soon after we where full on making out. Mina ended up walking in saying "Hey guys it's dinner- Oh or do you guys want more time to yourselves?" Midway through her sentence she saw what Katsuki and I were doing, immediately me and Katsuki parted our lips. "I swear to f*cking god Raccoon eyes if you tell anyone about this you won't live to see another day!"
After dinner me and Katsuki went back to cuddling on my bed and eventually fell asleep.

Ok that's all for this chapter.
By the way I probably won't post till after X-mas so yeah
Anyway good bye my lil wolf pups!!🏳️‍🌈❤️