<•=•>. .48. .<•=•>

So wail writing the Arc I Finally notice how Demented my mind was, I am sorry in advanced...

Kirishima's POV
It was the last day in Florida so today we decided that instead of going to Universal, for the 7th day in a row, we were just going to explore Orlando. We went to the Mall first to see if it was any different from the one in Japan, and it was Drastically different.

After spending probably two hours at the mall, we went to The beach that was near by called 'Harbor Beach' (Fun Fact it's a real place) and set up a picnic.
Wail Kami and Sero sat up the picnic area the rest of us went to the Changing rooms to get our swimsuits on. I put on a Crimson colored swim shirt over my waterproof binder and a pair of black swim trunks. Once I was done I walked back to the Picnic area and set my other clothes down, while Kami and Sero went to change. About 10 minutes later Everyone was done, almost immediately Mina and Sage ran to the water. Shinsou demanded that the both of them came back and apply sunscreen so non of us burn. At the beach we stopped to sign autographs and take pictures, More often than when we where at Universal. We ended up staying there until about 5, then after we went back to the hotel to finish packing. Later that night once we where finally done packing we ordered room service for supper then went straight to bed since we where all exhausted.

The next morning we all got ready quickly and headed to the Airport. When we got there we went through security, then to the waiting area. After a few minutes our flight was called, so we grabbed our carry-ons and got on the plain. We sat down on the plain and about 15 minutes out plain took off.

Welp Thats All for now (For Reasons) Cya my lil wolf pups! By the way I just watched Yuuri On Ice for the first time and D*mn! I'm not one to like over dramatic Fluff but Yuuri on ice is the one f*cking acceptation. I also ended up watching it in under 5 hours so that was a literal emotion roller-coaster. But with that I have no more animes to watch, so if you have any suggestions please comment them!