<•=•>. .34. .<•=•>

Bakugou's POV
Today was Monday, and we had to go to school. Eijiro and I both decided that we were going to walk to school at different times to avoid more drama and then at lunch we figure out how to make them stop thinking that we're dating.
I had left first so on my way, since Eijiro wasn't there to talk to I just put my earbuds in and played the sound track to 'Grease'. About 10 minutes after I got to class My lovely Fiancé arrived. He,as usual, sat in the desk next to mine and we started talking about stuff.
When Aizawa walked in he passed out sign up papers to enter the Talent Show, since it was going to be a competition. Then he went to sleep in his sleeping bag and we got into our 'Groups', I still F*ckin hate that Mina Calls it that.
We where mostly talking about ways Eijiro and I could play it off as where not together..... Then Shinsou came up with an Idea what if we Said that the Photo was taken out of context and the reason We where holding hands is because He was dragging me somewhere "That Could Work..But Will it be convincing enough?" Eijiro said Rubbing the bottom of his chin. "Oooh! Maybe as well as that, If Someone tries to interview you both on the matter make a big scene Where Bakugou is Totally Pissed off that he is called Kiri's Boyfriend and that he would never date Kiri for reasons and then give an example!" Mina said
"Wow.. for just thinking about that on the spot Kinda seems really well thought out...It'll for sure work!" Eijiro said grabbing his things for the next class.

~Time Skip, brought to you by Shinsou's Lack of sleep~

Kirishima's POV
It was the end of the day, Mina and I where walking to the dorms when a group of reporters came up to us 'Perfect' I thought, Since Katsuki wasn't that far behind us.
"Excuse Me, Red Riot May I ask you a few questions" one reporter asked, I nodded my head
"Well News has been going around recently about you and the other hero 'Ground Zero' Are dating, can you confirm or deny this statement?" They said holding a microphone to my face "Well actually The photo going around was taken out of context, What was happening was I was just about to show 'Ground Zero' something and so I grabbed his hand to Bring him to see it, but as it happened someone had taken a picture And posted it without knowing the situation. On that note, The Awnser is No, i'm not dating 'Ground Zero' we are just very close friends, like Myself and 'Pinky'" I said pointing at Mina who was standing right next to me, then he arrived. Katsuki walked over to the group of reporters and said "Oi, what the F*ck do you Mother F*ckers want"
All of the reporters looked at him, ignoring what I said "Ground Zero are you and The other hero Red Riot in a relationship at all?"
"Oh not F*ckin this again, No we are not and even if we where, we wouldn't want to date together! He gets so f*ckin annoying sometimes and not to mention his 'Hair for Brains' on top of that, I'm dating someone else at the moment" he said then walked away.
After the reporters stopped harassing us, because of Katsuki's argument, Mina and I finally got to the dorms and just Relaxed on the Common Room's Sofa.

Ok I'm tired and it's 11:53pm at night and imma go to bed bc life is Friggan exhausting
G'Bye my lil wolf pups, Cya🏳️‍🌈💖

OK so this little video is just something I thought should be shared with the world
It is by Presto.Productions and This is the only cannon I follow at this point, their videos are literally amazing and hilarious.

Wanting To Be ManlyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara