<•=•>. .15. .<•=•>

Kirishima's POV
Once we got to the training camp we all went to our cabins (BY the way in this universe, the training camp has cabins with 4 beds each so yeah) I was in a cabin with Mina, Katsuki, and Uraraka.
Once we got to our cabin we unpacked and went to the Main area. For the next few days they had there survival training and it went fairly smooth, until Today.
Today we where suppose to go out into the forest for about 3 hours with a partner and find food and survive in the wild. Todoroki happened to be my partner, Which Katsuki was pretty p*ssed about. Once it was time for us to go out Todoroki and I got ready and headed on our way.

Todoroki's POV
After about a half an hour of being in the forest I noticed Kirishima had not been anywhere in sight I called his name and proceeded to look for Items, but after a few minutes with no response I started to worry. I frantically started to look for him until a dark figure knocked me out.
I woke up in a strange room, Kirishima was also there 'where am I' i thought to myself as my eyes slowly examined the walls. We where in what looked like to be the Headquarters of the League of Villains. Oh no...

I know I know it's a short chapter but this is going to be another big plot in the story so I'm still working on the development of it so yeah
Welp that's all for now my lil wolf pups Byeee🏳️‍🌈🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🌈🏳️‍🌈