<•=•>. .58. .<•=•>

I want to let It be known I am not Using The Japanese School system, I can only really write about what I've experienced during school Which is American Private school, and I guess It kinda works Since UA is a Private school But yeah.

Mina's POV
I woke Up to see that Tsu had already left, since she wasn't in the room. I got up from my bed and got ready for school. I was too lazy to put on my Contacts, so I grabbed my round glasses. Once I was done Getting dressed I grabbed my bag walked down to the Common area. There where only about 5 others in the common room, everyone else was probably still sleeping. I was grabbing something to eat when I remembered what Today was, Friday. I immediately started internally freaking out, How could I have forgotten that today I was going on a date with Toga!? I started getting really nervous, so I walked out of the kitchen and into the elevator and eventually out of the dorms. I was Now walking to school when my stomach growled. Aw man I forgot to eat. I decided to stop by a Starbucks on the way and Get a coffee with a cinnamon roll.

I was Kinda obvious that I was a bit Distracted to say the least. Its Just I was thinking about my date tonight like: What if I say something that might offend her, or what if I Make a fool of myself, Or even What if she doesn't Really Like me Like I Like her... No I cant Think Like That, She was the one who asked me out that Probably means she likes me at least a little.

After School I got to my Dorm Room and started to get ready for my date. I assumed it wasn't gonna be fancy so I wanted to dress casual. I put on a black pleated skater skirt with a red halter top and black combat boots. I also debated on putting in my contacts instead of wearing glasses, but I decided against it. I looked at the time and it was about 10 minutes till 5 so I decided to Text Kiri.

•••••••••••••••

[Me] 10 Till

[RockBoi] You'll Be fine Trust Me

[Me] How Did You Do it, And with Bakugou Non the less

[RockBoi] Well It was pretty easy since I had to See him Everyday, Since were in the dame Dorm Room, but for the most part You Just have to be yourself! and also Try not to So nervous.

[Me] I'll Try, But No Promises

[RockBoi] Here I have something that might get your mind off of it for the time Being. Today Mitsuki Called me and said that Sage was already excelling in her class and Its only the first week. On top of that Apparently Eri and Kota Go to her school too and they all play together during recess.

[Me] Aw! I'm So glad

•••••••••••••••

I heard a knock on the door, "Mina?" A voice said I got Up and opened the door, It was my date. "Hey" I said

"Hey, You ready?" She said, I nodded and grabbed my bag, and we left. On the way out the dorms I texted Kiri that I was leaving.

She brought me to a Retro Restaurant called 'Steak n' Shake' (If you Haven't Been Your Missing Out).Then we went out to the park and sat on a bench under a tree.
"I'm going to be honest with you" she said looking at me breaking the silence we had formed

"I really like you And I want you to be my girlfriend, So Will you be my Girlfriend Ashido?" her words left me astonished, and I was overwhelmed with happiness, so I didn't really realize what happened next all I remember is: Her lips on mine as the sun went down.

~Meanwhile~
Kirishima's POV
"She Hasn't texted me in a while, Hopefully the dates going Okay" I said. I was in the common room with Uraraka and Jiro. "Wait I thought Toga had a thing For Deku?" Uraraka said

"Well She probably did at first, but after 2 weeks of hanging out with Mina they now are 'Hopelessly Devoted' to each other" They both laughed at my reference, since we were re-watching Greece at the time.

We went back to watching a movie but after a few minutes I got a text from Mina saying 'Guess who has a Girlfriend?' 

Welp that is all for now my lil wolf pups Cya!!